allenandarth

May 30, 2017
So...are just gonna ignore the fact that we need to HOLD the fucking E key to interact, and we need to use 2 buttons to shoot, fuck Tifa, that FFXV character that is the shopkeeper and that guy on the corner whose name i forget, these controls are atrocious

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
"wait MC is just a Tif..."
**read-out her name from the pics**
"ho wait, her name is "Tifania", guess it's not a rip-off"

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Dang you don't unlock the gallery when you complete the game.

Here's something that stumped me in the beginning. You can buy extra repair kits at the actual gun shop (not the ammo and health transport you can unlock). I thought Click the shopping cart icon which looks like a sell icon... it's also a sell icon, but you can buy extra stuff from there (which is kind of a shitty layout).
I was softlocked because I choose to repair the random thing on the right side instead of the left. Buy an extra repair kit when you go to your first zone is my advice. The main gun I ended up liking the best was the one you start out with and the best side gun was the 700 cost one.

mha msh

Jul 15, 2018
View attachment 578510

Overview:
30 years ago, human civilization fell to the edge of destruction by an accident. Water, air, food... Nearly all essentials were polluted by a kind of unknown virus. Infected creatures lose their mind to attack others and make things worse as if they were controlled. The world lost 95% of its population in the last 30 years. But there is still hope for humanity.

About 10 years ago, a research of the vaccine succeeded. Unfortunately, the research facility in Block Z was invaded and fallen soon. To get the data of the vaccine, survivors keep trying to get into the closed area till today.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-06
Release Date: 2020-03-02
Developer: Mara Studio -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Thank you Jon564 for sharing.

View attachment 578511 View attachment 578512 View attachment 578525 View attachment 578527 View attachment 578528 View attachment 578529 View attachment 578530
Nice

xort

Jun 1, 2017
That's my strike zone of a character design. Can't wait to get her raped by zombies.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I also have a full save for people. I upgraded every weapon if that is your thing.
The first file is before the first boss fight. Nr. 2 and nr. 3 is post clear where you can goof around.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes