May 2, 2018
Would really like a rebinding for this. Almost impossible to play without a mouse. Unfortunately, I've got a trackpad which means I can't multiclick. It's either right click or left click, but not both. So I can aim, but not shoot. Shame, cause it looks like a good game, too.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
the game is too short (you can beat this in like 20 or 15 minutes) and i didn't like how the game works on this game, for me this is one of those games that i will just forget very quickly, it wasn't too bad but just too weak

Last edited:

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
hahaha after the game crashed, my SSD corrupted GG, trying to retrieve the files is a pain D:

Edit: Welp nope, SSD completely corrupted, all my download ones are gone hahaha, well time to replay and re do em all, i only remember the ones i like the most so despairing

Last edited:

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
hahaha after the game crashed, my SSD corrupted GG, trying to retrieve the files is a pain D:

Edit: Welp nope, SSD completely corrupted, all my download ones are gone hahaha, well time to replay and re do em all, i only remember the ones i like the most so despairing
What happened?

win13

Aug 23, 2017
Can't play. Crash with nearly everything I do. It crashes when I try to change volume, take a bath or even save!

Edit: When I put it on SSD, it works! wth

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah....I feel like an idiot, but I've been to the bar, weapons dealer, bedroom and the area with the orange sky...the quick travel area has an area that is greyed out and i can't click with Japanese language. Haven't been to a danger area yet because it won't let me.

So...what am I not doing?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man it's so hard to find games like this (side-scroller beatem up/rape games) with lesbian actions between the female protag and female monsters when the devs never seem to put a lesbian tag on their games when they do atleast have one female monster getting it on with the female MC (that's not alot but I still would like to know)... So I got to ask does that female zombie in the 1st pic get any lovins?

Last edited:

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
How do you even get infected

There's that one enemy that poisons you, but that is instantly cured the moment you get home.

tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
How do you even get infected

There's that one enemy that poisons you, but that is instantly cured the moment you get home.
It's a buildup from getting caught. So even if you resist and escape, the next one that catches you can pick up where he left off. You reset to 0% each day, and 100% is a game over.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's a buildup from getting caught. So even if you resist and escape, the next one that catches you can pick up where he left off. You reset to 0% each day, and 100% is a game over.
Wish there was a game like that where you infect people, closest I found was this weird game about parasites and blue aliens and I forget what it was called. Hell with whats happening in the news lately I'm surprised someone hasn't created a game where you play as Corona-Chan. :)

Anyway that aside the game is okay. Downloaded, played it and quite short, but fun in it's own way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes