Sep 10, 2018
I just finished the game without running into the dog/boss? Or that alligator skull looking thing. Help?
I'd honestly just go for the full save near the start of the thread because you're not missing much but there are two areas that lead to the final one. In the third last area you must have missed an alternative path and exit.

I enjoyed this one despite how short it was and the idiotic choice of controls. Love both FF and RE.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
It's a buildup from getting caught. So even if you resist and escape, the next one that catches you can pick up where he left off. You reset to 0% each day, and 100% is a game over.
That is true, but I think the dev only half finished what they intended to do with it. Leaving the map and going to a safe area cures your status for free, despite the tutorial giving you a warning about sleeping while infected worsening your infection.

bigpink69

Oct 3, 2019
beat it! SHORT but FUN. Wish there was more.

Fun 7/10
Sex 3/10 needs more content (there should be tons that could be added for Tiffa)

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Didn't know that, first i thought it was something weird, but then i realized it could be a fetish for some people.
Some studies put the number as high as 40%. The stats vary a lot because different groups of people might be more or less likely to even admit it, but I think it's reasonable to take away that it's extremely popular. Go to an erotic RP site like Blue Moon, post a request for a rape-centric RP, and watch how many people of both genders click on your post!

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
60% of the game is off the screen there is now way to fix it idk what to do this is the third game I could not get to work :(

albus1991

Jan 27, 2018
hi everyone the game won't start and compare this file in the game folder Closed_Area_Block_Z.1D5FAD9050D04E0.crash.dmp

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
there is a problem with the game, the game if mostly in the left corner of the screen it took about an hour of fixing and also there is no music or volume or sound.

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
it is good but unfinished the bed says sleeping will make infection worse but it heals it completely I reached 99% infection and still nothing why can't she become a zombie

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
the game is too short (you can beat this in like 20 or 15 minutes) and i didn't like how the game works on this game, for me this is one of those games that i will just forget very quickly, it wasn't too bad but just too weak
the game is about an hour and a half long maybe the first area is 15 minutes but there is a few more areas than that

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
oh yeah and the dev should put in some time to add cumming scenes seriously a flash of light? atleast show the cumming then the flash of light and maybe show her as a zombie slut in a few

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes