SolidSnekus

Jun 21, 2020
Guys, what does the 100% infection do? I already did it with mine but nothing happened except for the health going down. I really thought she'd become a zombie
Pretty sure infection just determines the rate at which you lose health over time. The higher the infection the faster you lose health.

Reactions: PitchyHornet

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I downloaded this and went to play it but I got an error message. Do I need to download something for this to rum? Something similar to HTML5? Help Plz

Last edited:

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I downloaded this and went to play it but I got an error message. Do I need to download something for this to rum? Something similar to HTML5? Help Plz

KindaSnaps

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone can help me? When I try open the game appear a window saying "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b), I looked for solutions but nothing has worked for me.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone can help me? When I try open the game appear a window saying "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b), I looked for solutions but nothing has worked for me.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
If anyone here plays Iris Covenant, i'm stuck at fourth area the castle and merchant's sister rescue and can you recruit oranged haired girl with a battle axe (city area tower guardian?).
Why am i asking here, ulmf is slow to giving solutions.

darkdill

Feb 16, 2018
If anyone here plays Iris Covenant, i'm stuck at fourth area the castle and merchant's sister rescue and can you recruit oranged haired girl with a battle axe (city area tower guardian?).
Why am i asking here, ulmf is slow to giving solutions.
Someone should put up a request for Iris Covenant.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes