Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
All CGs and Animations unlocked, go ham. You can use your save from the japanese version of the game since I just tested them out, but had to go to my older save and get the last CG and Animation since that was not included previously in the version I had.
Ho did you unlock the 4P? when I go to the bar and do BJ and Sex 3 times each, Ceri goes into the bathroom stall... or should I just wait for her the following days?

Edit: Dunno if because of your save files or it’s just random since when I tried my save again, the option was there with Ceri on a new game lol

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Ho did you unlock the 4P? when I go to the bar and do BJ and Sex 3 times each, Ceri goes into the bathroom stall... or should I just wait for her the following days?

Edit: Dunno if because of your save files or it’s just random since when I tried my save again, the option was there with Ceri on a new game lol
I progressed the game as usual and did the options as frequently as possible since I did it while using the Japanese version of the game originally and it kinda just happened.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I progressed the game as usual and did the options as frequently as possible since I did it while using the Japanese version of the game originally and it kinda just happened.
Yeah, I guess it’s and RNG thing like the waking up scene (where she mostly brushes her teeth, or the other one getting dressed up)...

The art looks really good. Wished sex scenes would have been overall more “visible” but I guess they‘re into censorship more (or just to be safe and not trigger some Tifa fans xD)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't even swap weapons. Run out of ammo on the main weapon and can't swap to the second weapon or melee weapon.
Have to hold shift with pinky, while moving with other fingers of same hand, hold right click then press left click to shoot, and can't move while shooting, getting boned by a monster is an end game, the controls are ridiculously horrible...and I've hit literally every key on the keyboard, and still can't swap weapons. Can't say that I'm gonna go any further with this one, also considering it's already tagged as completed. lol

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I can't even swap weapons. Run out of ammo on the main weapon and can't swap to the second weapon or melee weapon.
Have to hold shift with pinky, while moving with other fingers of same hand, hold right click then press left click to shoot, and can't move while shooting, getting bones by a monster is an end game, the controls are ridiculously horrible...and I've hit literally every key on the keyboard, and still can't swap weapons. Can't say that I'm gonna go any further with this one, also considering it's already tagged as completed. lol
I feel you dude, this studio makes great art, but their games usually just kind of end up being containers to deliver them to you.

Plagan

Oct 24, 2020
Guys, what does the 100% infection do? I already did it with mine but nothing happened except for the health going down. I really thought she'd become a zombie

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Guys, what does the 100% infection do? I already did it with mine but nothing happened except for the health going down. I really thought she'd become a zombie
Nothing, either its broken or the mechanic was never fully implemented.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes