Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Better design than remake Tifa,SE hire this guy!
Fucking remake design,ruining her bartender design with a fucking sportsbra and spats...what fucking half sane women would wear a sportsbra and spats while working a bar?
Fucking internal ethics council,fucking present times and their snowflake bullshit GRAH.

*cough*Right...anyway,there better be some Nemesis tentacles in here.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Better design than remake Tifa,SE hire this guy!
Fucking remake design,ruining her bartender design with a fucking sportsbra and spats...what fucking half sane women would wear a sportsbra and spats while working a bar?
Fucking internal ethics council,fucking present times and their snowflake bullshit GRAH.

*cough*Right...anyway,there better be some Nemesis tentacles in here.
Woah what happened?

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
Its alright, the game kicking you to the main menu after totally not tifa getting boned once gets annoying though.

Reactions: Tersmcs

moned

Sep 16, 2017
How to pass the first "boss" the mutated dog? they've mentioned something about electricity
There's a taser gun in the shop. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems that shooting that boss with the taser, makes it susceptible to normal damage, or at least that's how I beat it.

GTX9800

Aug 8, 2016
Does drinking beer/wine do anything? It says "Melee damage+" when I drink beer and "Defence+" when I drink wine but I can't find those stats anywhere when I press "Esc".

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
There's a taser gun in the shop. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems that shooting that boss with the taser, makes it susceptible to normal damage, or at least that's how I beat it.
Reading the dialogue in this game is actually fairly important so you know how to progress. Either the girl or one of the characters she talks to will give you advice or direction on how to proceed.

For example, before entering the are with the boss-type enemy, the hacker friend calls you to say that the boss enemy gets weakened by the taser gun. Another example is that upon reaching the blocked pathway at the end of the second to last zone the girl mentions that the information broker would know how to get past it.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Does drinking beer/wine do anything? It says "Melee damage+" when I drink beer and "Defence+" when I drink wine but I can't find those stats anywhere when I press "Esc".
It does work, but it's an invisible buff. I took quite a bit less damage when I drank wine before going out. It only seems to last one day though, so make sure to drink every evening/night to keep the buff up.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I'm not trying to be a SJW or nothing but.. Why is rape a thing on sex games ? I mean, it's that a fetish ?. Thx :)
Rape or forceful sex can be a fetish yes, but for the majority of the people with such a fetish it's all based in fantasy. A woman who enjoys the fantasy of being forced, or enjoys (consensual) role playing such a scenario with a lover, would most likely not enjoy actually being raped by some scumbag stranger.

A man who enjoys the idea of forcing a woman to perform sexual acts for him would still most likely feel disgusted with himself for even contemplating doing such a thing in real life, unless it's in the form of consensual role play.

If you want to discuss this topic further however, this is not really the place. F95 has a discussion forum for this kind of thing. You'll likely find quite a few threads about this topic too.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Reading the dialogue in this game is actually fairly important so you know how to progress. Either the girl or one of the characters she talks to will give you advice or direction on how to proceed.

For example, before entering the are with the boss-type enemy, the hacker friend calls you to say that the boss enemy gets weakened by the taser gun. Another example is that upon reaching the blocked pathway at the end of the second to last zone the girl mentions that the information broker would know how to get past it.
Really? I didn't get any prompt to head to the information broker and here I thought he was only there as a reference or something

Jun 19, 2018
Rape or forceful sex can be a fetish yes, but for the majority of the people with such a fetish it's all based in fantasy. A woman who enjoys the fantasy of being forced, or enjoys (consensual) role playing such a scenario with a lover, would most likely not enjoy actually being raped by some scumbag stranger.

A man who enjoys the idea of forcing a woman to perform sexual acts for him would still most likely feel disgusted with himself for even contemplating doing such a thing in real life, unless it's in the form of consensual role play.

If you want to discuss this topic further however, this is not really the place. F95 has a discussion forum for this kind of thing. You'll likely find quite a few threads about this topic too.
That's the answer i was looking for. Thank you

Reactions: godlike123

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
hahaha crashed as i go in the bathroom to take a shower, perfect. XD had to completely restart my pc to take the instance out

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes