4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
wow, this is actually great. love the animations, especially from a v0.1. Plus it's a proper VN for once, hallelujah!

don't feel like you need to add branching paths to satisfy F95 users – it will add a ton of complexity to your renderings and storytelling. the number of games here on the site that added crappy branches because of people complaining is very high lol

xgprox

May 12, 2020
this doesnt seem to do anything or am i being a twat...doesnt have option to change names except from MC
I was being dumb as well and found the solution after a couple attempts... Just save link as and rename it to 'patch.rpy'. Basically remove the random numbers and shit at the beginning of the file name. Paste that in the .../game folder and you're set.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I was being dumb as well and found the solution after a couple attempts... Just save link as and rename it to 'patch.rpy'. Basically remove the random numbers and shit at the beginning of the file name. Paste that in the .../game folder and you're set.

Was able to copy the file to the "Game" folder and rename it to "patch.rpy" but he's still calling the "Mary". Which random numbers did you delete? Where? I deleted

RPA-3.0 0000000000047182 42424242

but just got an exception error. TIA

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I didn't like the fact that the game got straight to the point. The rendering and characters are very good, I wish it had a plot too. Still the mom model is beyond awesome, I will look forward to it. Good luck dev

Reactions: vmanisvnasty

Unikat93

Formerly 'Gerdherf'
Oct 26, 2020
Here is an I-patch for the game. Just a blank rpy file. Changes Mary to mom and Tom to dad. Any one here know how to move it to the front page so others can use it?
does not work. even if you rename the Datai, it is called Mary.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
No choices = not a game.
Linear story with few chices = not a game.

Not a game = doesn't beling in this forum.
Not to belittle your opinion.. but the masses disagree with you. This game does indeed.. 'beling' in this forum.

To quote the noted scholar 'Billy Madison' Soo hot, I want to touch the hiney.

Two thumbs up

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Im just getting a blank webpage when I click on it.
Just create an empty file named 'patch.rpy' inside the game's game directory and you're set.
Edit: spelling :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Closer [v0.1] [Cognito] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1 · · · (95.3 MiB :: 542.1 MiB)
Mac v0.1 · · · (60.9 MiB :: 507.6 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, barely reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Edit:
So, this accidentaly ended up being an incest-only version by adding the patch to the scripts.rpa. If people feel bothered by this I'll switch it out to the default version.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not to belittle your opinion.. but the masses disagree with you. This game does indeed.. 'beling' in this forum.

To quote the noted scholar 'Billy Madison' Soo hot, I want to touch the hiney.

Two thumbs up
A visual novel without choices is NOT a game, period. It is a kinetic novel. Even most definitions say it's not a game. It is a software novel.

Also, how do you know that the masses disagree? Do you think so, because you disagree? There are plenty of similar games where people complain about them not being a game and/or no choices.

I didn't see my typo, thanks for pointing it out :)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes