4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm actually glad that this is not one of those sandbox just to give an illusion that the game is longer because all the unnecessary moving around.

Now I do have one critique, that was no buildup, the mom never looked at her son like that and all of the suddenly because of conversation she just allowed David do whatever he wants? It makes zero sense.

Maybe I'm being bias because I like slow burn stories, but she would never let that happen anytime soon.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Closer [v0.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Hi!

I can't download or open the IC-Patch.
Can anyone send it please!? Thank you.
this shit don`t change anything !
The game is simply looking for a file named 'patch.rpy'. As they attached an empty one, there's nothing to display. Just save the blank page to your game's game folder removing the prefix (1741959_) or create an empty 'patch.rpy' yourself using your favourite text editor.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
there will be a line of code in the game that looks for that particularly named file.
it's to get around patreons puritanical rules.
ha I see. so if the game finds the file, it just automatically patches itself with incest naming, regardless of what the content is in that file. that's interesting lol.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of:

Closer [v0.1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
is it with the incest content?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
this shit don`t change anything !
worked fine for me so you must've done something incorrectly
the file needs to be in the folder named "game"
the file needs to be named patch.rpy so you will have to rename it and remove the numbers at the start of filename.
or just create a .txt file in that folder and rename it to patch.rpy.

Last edited:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
worked fine for me so you must've done something incorrectly
the file needs to be in the folder named "game"
the file needs to be named patch.rpy so you will have to rename it and remove the numbers at the start of filename.
or just create a .txt file in that folder and rename it to patch.rpy.
do you see patch.rpy ??? DON`T WORK !!!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
When David is caught taking inappropriate pictures at home, it forces everyone to confront hidden feelings.
David: "You know Mom, purely for RESEARCH PURPOSES, I'm something of a scientist myself."

• Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: Zsvenn and Lerd0

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
The game is simply looking for a file named 'patch.rpy'. As they attached an empty one, there's nothing to display. Just save the blank page to your game's game folder removing the prefix (1741959_) or create an empty 'patch.rpy' yourself using your favourite text editor.
i changed it to patch.rpy and still nothing change in game

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes