Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
44 CGs right now, no repeats. I'm also not counting variations like for breast and cock sizes. Goal is to give every sex scene a CG.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
When the dev are so greedy that he lock stuff behind a paywall, smh.
Well, it's not so bad if it's just some extra side content or something like that, but one could argue that detailed artwork in an otherwise text-based game counts as "core content" that completely changes the game. And even extra side content shouldn't be the most prominent feature shown in the screenshots. Though I'd generally try to avoid using the word "greedy" on a piracy website. Glass houses and all that.

That being said...

Not sure yet, currently leaning towards making it a stretch goal.
If you mean having it be something that happens once you get enough patrons, I'd say that's not a good solution at all, and is even kind of backwards. Tying the availability of free content to the progress of the payments means that the people who are helping to make it happen don't benefit from it, and the people who need it aren't contributing to make it happen. Not to mention the fact that there's a significant chance that the goal will never be reached, so people will be left to just cross their fingers in the hopes that it might happen some day.

(Plus, wasn't the argument for allowing it in the preview images that it was considered to be "content the dev plans to add to the free version eventually"? I think holding the "free" version behind a different kind of paywall that may or may not ever be reached disqualifies it from that.)

Traditionally, what Patreon devs tend to do is make time-gated content for the free version that gets released early for Patrons, so for example the free version would only have CGs that are 1-2 months old. Though I am aware that promising anything for free will result in less people paying, there's a balance to be struck. Somewhere. Probably.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Do you think possible to have the option for a cunt boy? to have male aspect, but with vagina

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
Have anyone had any success in bumping booksmarts stats up yet? That's the only stat where it is still at 1.
I actually found a place in the Cloud where you can bump perception up to 18 (hint: at that one stat check that requires that amount)
Also somehow my luck stat went up to 2, didn't notice from where.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Hey thanks for the review, just wanted to let you know there's nothing behind the Patreon wall other than CGs, and that stats do affect combat (but don't have trainers yet).

Sep 13, 2019
Hey thanks for the review, just wanted to let you know there's nothing behind the Patreon wall other than CGs, and that stats do affect combat (but don't have trainers yet).
Still think it's somewhat dumb and a tad scummy to place photos of the locked content like it's a feature. Other than that I think this game has some pretty good potential.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Compared to other possible alternatives to wall behind a pay system, I think the images are far less upsetting.

Sep 13, 2019
Compared to other possible alternatives to wall behind a pay system, I think the images are far less upsetting.
Oh definitely, I'm not against a paywall. Although I dislike patron, mostly because I am not a fan of having to pay multiple times over. It's why I dislike most mmorpgs with subscriptions, hopefully if there is a paywall in the future it could be a one time payment.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Noob Salad this game is not a sugarcube twine html game, so would you mind telling me how do I activate the In-Game Built-in Non sugarcube twine Pure Java CSS Console to hack the game?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Uh, there isn't really one. You can try the browser one though. Press F12 in Chrome and click the Console tab.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Is the option to let ITE come aboard supposed to always be disabled? I got rid of all my Sqad, which I thought was the factor preventing that option from being available.

Also regarding ITE content, what are Fins of the Father and how do I get them?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes