Darkneblade

Dec 9, 2017
A rendering issue has occurred. Please report what you were doing along with the error message below on our Discord or Patreon:

TypeError: e.hours.toString(...).padStart is not a function at at t.Object.value ( ) at Pa ( ) at Ra ( ) at vl ( ) at us ( ) at ls ( ) at Jl ( ) at Kl ( ) at Ds ( )

How do I report this on discord? Can't find discord link so i put here.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
For me it is in the second page of results. You can't count on Google results being the same for different people.

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
Ah, so I need to undo dominating to access Trish. Uh, how do I do that? I see a Reduce Submission button but not much else... build Submission until it automatically stops dominating?

Darkneblade

Dec 9, 2017
@Darkneblade What were you doing when the error occurred? Looks like an issue with the time display but I can't seem to recreate it.
Nothing I was trying to enter game (or site whatever) and I am using Opera Version 36.0.2130.80 Windows XP sp3... It works in firefox though

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
DarkLecher Yeah just get Submission up to 20 and it'll take you off dominating Iannan and straight to Level 1 Submission. Then if you want to get back to a neutral state you can always reduce submission after getting Trish.

It was coded this way since Trish is kind of sub-oriented.

IgnisDominus

Sep 3, 2018
Parece que el juego solo funciona bien con Opera ..., es curioso, molesto, pero el que persevera lo hace ..., buen juego hasta ahora y buen trabajo

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
I just tested the game in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, and Safari, and they all worked (at least for me).

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I don't seem to be able to get the new submission content. I've built the machine with 500 scrap, but as far as I can see there are no new submission options anywhere. What exactly do I need to do to get the new content?

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
so is there a certain number of times you have to fail the booksmarts test to increase it? It hasn't gone up yet.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Raising the stat isn't guaranteed, the tutorial explains how it works. Or you can just wait until the new trainers are added, they'll train Booksmarts.

Reactions: tjs611

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
In game you mean? The images are layered but the next patch will include a gallery system.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes