Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
There are no destinations, the Cloud is for random events, new ports will be added later.
ahh ok, glad to know, i look forward to future updates. the game made my day when it made a mass effect reference after naming my ship "Normandy SR1"

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Noob Salad is there anyway to have your way with captured pirates at the end of the battle or are the only to capture them or "donate" them to Iannan?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Can only capture or donate. Plenty of other encounters you might like tho, like the Poggi or the ITE Moray.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
There's a semi-private Discord. Semi as in if you unpledge you're not kicked out or anything.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Do people not know you can just hold the key down for the command you're attempting to do...? Combat's pretty easy. There is no mashing involved.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
There's a Perception trainer in the current Patron build / July 5th's Public build.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Decent writing and sorry if asked, Im playing the online browser version and there are no images. Help?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Previous updates have been essentially just CGs; our team's been running around with our hair on fire due to corona issues so I haven't bothered to update the Changelog with "Added X CGs" which isn't super useful for non-Patrons.

Sorry for the confusion, just didn't want to give people false hope. Anyway, the 5th update will be a proper one with sex and stuff so I'll be sure to update it then.

By the way, I've been noticing a lot of people complaining about a lack of content (not necessarily only here but like just see the latest review). There's literally more than 200k words of content, which I doubt anyone's really finishing in an hour. That makes me think that the problem is more that the content isn't being found as easily as I'd like. I'll be updating the in-game Gallery so it's clearer even to non-Patrons what content they haven't seen yet.

Last edited:

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
By the way, I've been noticing a lot of people complaining about a lack of content (not necessarily only here but like just see the latest review). There's literally more than 200k words of content, which I doubt anyone's really finishing in an hour. That makes me think that the problem is more that the content isn't being found as easily as I'd like. I'll be updating the in-game Gallery so it's clearer even to non-Patrons what content they haven't seen yet.
I'm likely missing some content, but that might be due to differing body types causing different scenes. Good work by the way.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes