Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
That option's content isn't in the Public build yet. Fins of the father is just what we call faction affinity for the ITE. You can get it by doing ITE missions.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Reactions: Dingo139

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I think they meant when you rape that enemies you defeat.
Yeah, sorry I don't really know the term for when you lose a fight and you get raped. I didn't want to say gameover rape since that doesn't seem appropriate since that's more like a bad end. Sorry for the confusion but yeah, I meant when you lose the fight do you get raped by some enemies?

ProdigalL

Feb 5, 2019
Yeah, sorry I don't really know the term for when you lose a fight and you get raped. I didn't want to say gameover rape since that doesn't seem appropriate since that's more like a bad end. Sorry for the confusion but yeah, I meant when you lose the fight do you get raped by some enemies?
Sounds like I was the confused one. Yes, you can get raped if you lose a fight. I think some enemies just rob you, but I play pretty carefully and avoid fights so I don't quite remember every case.

Reactions: Megumin.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I usually don't like games like TITS and the other one from the same dev very much,(I haven't checked in ages though they might be different now) but theres something about this that looks better made. Also the music is quite nice, adds to the atmosphere. Shame that the public version doesn't have images though, oh well. I've seen that artist before, they used to post a lot in Hentai Foundry iirc, but I haven't visited that site in so long now.

Reactions: Dingo139

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Any chance you will (maybe) update the offline download to the latest public build?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
That sounds like a job for the F95 mods because people reported my mirrors and got my mega account banned, lol.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
That sounds like a job for the F95 mods because people reported my mirrors and got my mega account banned, lol.
All good, I would just like to have an offline version of my favorites HTML games, so there is that.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Check out the FAQ, you can just right click and save a website in Chrome.

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Is it just me or did the last public update mess up the UI? Like, on the left, where your stats are supposed to be, there are huge black bars slapped on them and when you hover over destination choices you apparently should get a short description hovering atop it, but the text is super-small and completely fades into other UI elements, so you can't read it.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Restart your browser and let me know what version it says. Looks fine to me but I'm happy to help.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Is it just me or did the last public update mess up the UI? Like, on the left, where your stats are supposed to be, there are huge black bars slapped on them and when you hover over destination choices you apparently should get a short description hovering atop it, but the text is super-small and completely fades into other UI elements, so you can't read it.
Anything is good for me, using Chrome in Windows 10.

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Seems like my previous problems are gone now. It says 2020-02-05 (Public Build) and the weird UI bugs are no longer showing up. No idea what went wrong there, never had that sort of problem before.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
To be fair, if you google "Cloud 10" by itself, you find our game! Anyway just click the "???" button under Iannan's Cooperate menu.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes