lotzogg

May 20, 2018
I think there's a bug with old save files. I had a game started late last year, and I never encountered a single Moray vessel. So I was essentially locked out of the ITE content. But after starting a new game, they're super common.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
There shouldn't be anything in your save the encounter checks for, but if you want to share it here I can take a look.

Also update.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
There are many ways, here are some of them:

Surrender to the Jackdaw.
Sex at the Reacher Trench.
[Panic] at the Deja Vu encounter.
At submission level 1, enter your ship for a chance to get "inspected" by Iannan.
Get breast milked.
Get cock milked.
Get your nerve to 0.

Reactions: Plazaz

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is it possible to increase dick size and boobs? I cant only do 3 transformations: turn into man, remove dick, remove pussy.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Right now you can only get cock and breast growth from the milking scenes, in the future there'll be more options.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Not at this exact second. I mean I guess I could open the milking scenes up for anyone but the PC acts subby in them so I don't think you'd like them.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Not at this exact second. I mean I guess I could open the milking scenes up for anyone but the PC acts subby in them so I don't think you'd like them.
Wait so the only way to get a bigger penis is to increase your submission?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
For now. You can always raise it to 1, do the scenes, then go back to 0. Or wait.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
I'm just saying that you can't right now on the domming path but that it'll change in the future, my dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: m1piffles

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
There are no Orcs in any of those games. And yes, despite having many hours, I did just double-check. Also, TiTS is all about that mandatory animal content.
Aren't the Thraggen literally just orks in space? The first one you see in TiTS, Captain Khorgan, is on like the second planet.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Aren't the Thraggen literally just orks in space? The first one you see in TiTS, Captain Khorgan, is on like the second planet.
This was back when there were only three transformation items and two encounters. You know, last month. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes