Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
They can all be played offline but there's no recent Mega version.

If someone wants to rip the site and upload some mirrors I'm cool with that. I'm just not going to do it myself because the last time I did people reported those links and my account got banned, lol. That'll teach me to pirate my own game and share it with other pirates.

Anyway, August update is up.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How exactly do you get the new content with Holli and Lorien? The game told me to restart my browser which didn't change anything. I've done their training thing at least ten times now and it hasn't given me the option for their suites yet. Is it based on chance or have I done something else wrong?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Well first off, what version does it say on the title?

You need to enter the store while they're working after having done the training. There'll be random events and once you see around half of them you'll get the invite to their suite. After doing a threesome you'll get a few more.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
They can all be played offline but there's no recent Mega version.

If someone wants to rip the site and upload some mirrors I'm cool with that. I'm just not going to do it myself because the last time I did people reported those links and my account got banned, lol. That'll teach me to pirate my own game and share it with other pirates.

Anyway, August update is up.
Wait you got banned on this site for uploading your own game?

Please tell me you contested that.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Not on Mega! And they don't let you contest shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo

ThetsSpore

Jun 22, 2018
Lmao, its posted everywhere that you need to support with patreon to get cgs. But it doesnt say anywhere that you need silver (R2) to actually get cgs, thats some shady shiet.

Reactions: nahbrenda2

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Yes it does, it says that on Patreon.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Yeah see that's only going to work for now because even with the meager amount of CGs we have we're already a third to 1GB.

I just can't be arsed to mirror every time. If the mods or another forum member want to pirate it for me that's totally cool.

Reactions: m1piffles

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah see that's only going to work for now because even with the meager amount of CGs we have we're already a third to 1GB.

I just can't be arsed to mirror every time. If the mods or another forum member want to pirate it for me that's totally cool.
>.>
<.<
How would one go about doing this?

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
Would honestly be nice if someone could post the most recent builds with the CG. It doesn't even have to be the most recent out of fairness to the dev and pats. I'd be fine with a couple weeks to a month behind everybody or something... like a lot of devs with Patreons do with their builds of games on here.

It would just be nice to get something uploaded. I can only deal with text adventures for so long before my eyes need a rest because I'm seeing triple. I might have to postpone playing the public build for that very reason.

CGs help ease the load with text adventures. If its too much to ask for, then I understand and that's a shame, I will try and keep playing the public build as long as I can stand.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
You want to dominate Iannan, or you want her to dominate you?

Breast and cock milking is only available if she's dominating you at at least submission level 1.

You can dominate Iannan if your submission is 0 and you put your foot down. You can hit submission level 1 at 20 submission. Check your Visor for stats.

Sep 1, 2019
So why can't you increase penis size when you are domming? It makes the most sense to give the dom the bigger penis option first seeing as they are going to be using it more often.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Hey are you taking a
Not written yet
Hey are you taking a break from working on the game? I noticed on the tfsite your last public update was August and the last Patreon update was September a couple of months back.
I enjoy the game. You wrote some really hot scenes I hope this game becomes as good as TITS some day :)

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
I did mention somewhere that due to covid + personal issues the last few updates have been CGs only. Sorry for not also mentioning it here.

I don't write the scenes but I'll pass your compliment along to the writers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo139
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes