1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
this game just makes my pc shit bricks, so can someone kinda put a min system requirements up of this?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v1.04.3 is out to the public.

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
somehow im unable to talk to the npc's
tried lmc and enter just as the lp button says aswell as any other key on my keyboard just nothing happens
i remember having the same issue when first downloading the game a few months back

i can only imagine
How do you control this game?
had a similar problem

Edit: for fun i tried running the game via Locale Emulator->Japanese
that way i cant even use lmb to walk anymore while still being able to use it in the menu

Last edited:

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Wow simply amazing and as I saw this is the ONLY website that has a up to date crack. Nice

I´ll make a trainer (cheat/hack) So I can test new featuress faster ;)

dave

Aug 22, 2016
WTF am i supposed to do in this game? i harvested the plants, dug holes planted plants, went to barn , and bred the things and now i cant do anything more, am i suposed to meet someone? what are the keybindings, am i missing something, how do i progres the day????????????????????

WTF do i do in this game??????????

Reactions: remion02 and Nohiul

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
patron bad news >.<

There's some progressive issues we're having with Unity and the way it builds the project file that has lead to more and more files being corrupted over time. We didn't realize this until our last minute bash-testing of minor issues and we realized that each successive build had more and more corrupted animation files. Had we realized that this was far greater a problem than some of the sex animations not loading right (originally they were all concetrated around the centaur sex sprites which was why we thought it was some sort of pathing or file error, rather than a building error), this would have been a far higher priority on our list of fixes.
We're still trying to hunt down the cause of this, but in the mean time we've released the cyclops gifs as part of the attached files of the patreon release post. If by the end of next week we've not figured out what the heck is going wrong, then we'll be releasing a zip file containing all of our animations, sprite and otherwise, to our $2.00+ patrons. This is pretty much our number 1 priority for the next hotfix, and until it's nailed we'll not be adding new systems.

last build

just a bump in case people forgotten this one =D

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes