1.80 star(s) 96 Votes

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
its a bug that got fixed on the most recent build v2.01.1b but i dont have it if i found anywhere i will repost here since no one is updating

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Please, is this buy the same team as Breeding season?
short answer: no, spurple formed a new team.

long answer: no. spurple started to work at this project in the last months before the end of breeding season, instead of making art for breeding season. Hbomb found out that he was taking money while planning to leave the project and take all the art assets for himself, but couldn't do anything about it bc by contract spurple owned half of the revenue from patreon (after tax and expenses) and could keep his art assets. Basically, hbomb fucked himself the very same moment he made the contract for spurple. after this, hbomb decided to not even try again, while spurple had already the art assets ad a basic platform ready. he gathered a new team and started the project. I honestly don't care how good the game may be or if he gave 3 months access to the old breeding season patreons, he'll never see money from me.

btw, can we have the updated version at first page?

Extremepants

May 31, 2017
short answer: no, spurple formed a new team.

long answer: no. spurple started to work at this project in the last months before the end of breeding season, instead of making art for breeding season. Hbomb found out that he was taking money while planning to leave the project and take all the art assets for himself, but couldn't do anything about it bc by contract spurple owned half of the revenue from patreon (after tax and expenses) and could keep his art assets. Basically, hbomb fucked himself the very same moment he made the contract for spurple. after this, hbomb decided to not even try again, while spurple had already the art assets ad a basic platform ready. he gathered a new team and started the project. I honestly don't care how good the game may be or if he gave 3 months access to the old breeding season patreons, he'll never see money from me.

btw, can we have the updated version at first page?
That's Spurple's side. If Hbomb didn't want his partner to leave he shouldn't have been a jerk to the team.

1.80 star(s) 96 Votes