1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
I remember pirating this game when it first came out years ago. I saw it on here and decided to see what they have added. Have they seriously not added a single new sex scene other than some 8 bit sprite animations over 4 years? The hell have they been doing all this time?

• Haha
Reactions: Ragingrager

jkrmm

Jun 19, 2022
Alguien por amor a todo divino me puede decir cual es la ultima versión y cada cuanto la actualizan???

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I remember pirating this game when it first came out years ago. I saw it on here and decided to see what they have added. Have they seriously not added a single new sex scene other than some 8 bit sprite animations over 4 years? The hell have they been doing all this time?
Here's the explanation for why they haven't gotten shit done straight from one of the devs.

We cannot do it. It would take more than a decade to complete if we tried it with our current staff. If somebody starts dropping 90k a month in our lap so we can hire an entire stable of professional animators who do -nothing- but do HD sex scenes we could POSSIBLY manage it.

It takes an animator about 1 full month per HD including loop and climax.

There are a total of 20 monsters (male and females counting separately, if we do a gender bend for the Chimera then this increases. of we include variants, it increases exponentially), so that that would be 210 HD animations. 210 / 12 = 17.5 years to complete, which you complain that we have been in development for too long already.

A team of 10 animators could complete that in 1.75 years.

The cost of paying them industry standard would be about 5000 USD a month, and to get THAT MANY animators of the necessary skill quality would require us paying them industry standard, so that clocks in at 50,000 USD, and another 40,000 USD to give raises to everyone else to keep parity and keep them from quitting in outrage.

We are not ignoring it, but it is an unrealistic request.

_________________​

If you wish to check my math then here, check here:

'n'=20
'r'=2
Is Order Important?: 'No'
Is Repetition Allowed?: 'Yes'

List them:
cat m, cat f, holstaur m, holstaur f, wolf m, wolf f, centaur m, centaur f, harpy m, harpy f, lamia m, lamia f, demon m, demon f, cyclops m, cyclops f, chimera, dragon m, dragon f, crab

If you want to check our math go ahead.
Try not to think about it too hard because the more you do the less sense it makes.

dergdergdergderg

May 30, 2023
Can anyone help me out? the witch's riddle is driving me nuts.
There's an open-ish plains area just southeast of the witch, on the other side of a gap--you can get there quickly via the blue-slimed crag directly east of the witch's table. If you take that path, you'll land on one of two rock formations, that if you kinda squint might look like blind men.
They're facing a fairy ring (i.e. a suspicious-looking ring of white flowers growing on the ground).

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
I just can't stop thinking that I miss out on half of the content by choosing at the start either male or female mc.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I just can't stop thinking that I miss out on half of the content by choosing at the start either male or female mc.
Both genders have exactly the same amount of animated scenes and content.
Yes, if you pick male, you get as much gay content as you'd get lesbian for the female.

You can change the gender later with a consumable item found on the (currently) last floor of the dungeon.

I recommend picking male for gameplay purposes (there is no "cooldown" on impregnating, unlike, well, being pregnant).

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
Ever since it got released, I can't stop wondering: Doesn't the art of this game resembles the one in Sea of Stars?

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes