1.90 star(s) 101 Votes
Sep 17, 2022
Do you guys think that if breeding season wasn't cancelled it would've been done by now?
If the artist and the developer weren't so prone to fighting over nothing I think it might be, but what happened was probably inevitable. If it was worked on by better people it would be.

jabermax2

Jun 28, 2019
Hi
I recently download "Cloud.Meadow.v0.1.4.2c" but there is no place to enter Cheat code just like before!!
Does this version needs patches instead of cheat code?
If it is, where can i find and download the latest version with its patch code?
Thanks

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
did they actually add any new content to the game or we can assume the game is dead and they are just trying to stall out for more money

all I see fixes and changes to mobs balance

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
did they actually add any new content to the game or we can assume the game is dead and they are just trying to stall out for more money

all I see fixes and changes to mobs balance
Lmao here's a quote i screenshoted from their steam review replies:
Untitled-1.jpg

the audacity lol:
Untitled-2.jpg

pretty consistent track record of providing major content updates :KEK:

Jace 552277

Apr 23, 2018
Haven't checked on this game is nearly a year and all that has changed is (*checks changelog)... some bug fixes... nice.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Do you guys think that if breeding season wasn't cancelled it would've been done by now?
Seeing how Cloud Meadow is developing, NO, Breeding Season would still be in alpha stage like CM is currently. The only things that would have changed in BS, in the decade+ of development. would have been "bug fixes" and useless NPC pixel art that would be continually recycled and replaced. And then the artist would throw a fit again because he was criticized for not producing any real art, again, and then the team collapses and the cycle repeats, again. It is inevitable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes