1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
damn why does this game have such low ratings????? I haven't played this game in like a year but when I was playing it, it was actually really good. How come so many people dislike it?
Endless bug fix updates and no HD animations in years, only garbage quality sprite animations. When the devs very very rarely address the lack of HD animations they say they can't afford to pay their animators. What are they paying for the sprite scenes, combat animations, and all the other art then? What were they paying when full quality animations were actually getting done? Where is all the money going?

Fun fact: if you use archive.org to look at their Patreon page from around the end of 2020 the roadmap actually said they were 100% done with HD animations. This is mysteriously missing from later/current roadmaps. I'm sure there was a good reason for hiding that and they totally aren't trying to mislead people into buying the game on the assumption of future content.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Endless bug fix updates and no HD animations in years, only garbage quality sprite animations. When the devs very very rarely address the lack of HD animations they say they can't afford to pay their animators. What are they paying for the sprite scenes, combat animations, and all the other art then? What were they paying when full quality animations were actually getting done? Where is all the money going?

Fun fact: if you use archive.org to look at their Patreon page from around the end of 2020 the roadmap actually said they were 100% done with HD animations. This is mysteriously missing from later/current roadmaps. I'm sure there was a good reason for hiding that and they totally aren't trying to mislead people into buying the game on the assumption of future content.
yep this is correct, on the archive .org it tells you why the devs wants to mislead the fans/consumers alike.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, but I think it’s not my worst purchase, i.e. for Turkey, the price is 20 lira = 0.76 dollars ahaha.
Although I spent on the Return 2 Games Supporter's Pack
8 dollars but I just liked their first bagel book of demons, but to support on the patron without guarantees, no, except for the Larians, I have never supported anyone.
But it’s strange how much I see, but I still can’t understand where to enter the codes then? I've already gone through the tutorial, but I still don't see the "cheats - codes" tab.
Maybe the new version is broken?

akitop

Jun 5, 2021
Hmm, but I think it’s not my worst purchase, i.e. for Turkey, the price is 20 lira = 0.76 dollars ahaha.
Although I spent on the Return 2 Games Supporter's Pack
8 dollars but I just liked their first bagel book of demons, but to support on the patron without guarantees, no, except for the Larians, I have never supported anyone.
But it’s strange how much I see, but I still can’t understand where to enter the codes then? I've already gone through the tutorial, but I still don't see the "cheats - codes" tab.
Maybe the new version is broken?
Steam version don't have cheats/code

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
LOLOLOLOLOL.jpg

Edit:
For those who don't understand the joke being made here:
It's the fact that THIS GAME is on the "featured & recommended" (And the "Summer Update Part 1" bit).
If you've been around for even a couple years and paid attention to what gets updated, and how often, then you know that this game gets updated maybe once a year at best.
If this game actually gets past "Summer Update Part 1" I'll be so shocked I might have a stroke.

Damn that took a hot minute to load.
Should've cropped it a bit more, guess almost 1920x1080 is too much...

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Valve will, upon request via help.steampowered.com, issue a refund for any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours.

So the game goals on steam is to be:
1. have convincing enough proof that they're "regularly updated" so unknowing buyers won't back out after 14 days
2. have at least 2 hours of good first timer "honeymoon" content for uninformed new players

profits

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Cloud Meadow [v0.1.4.2b Patreon]

Changes

• Significantly reduced memory consumption in the method used to load ambient sound fx
    • This should also fix a crash in Sieger's Royal Matchmaker date scene
Fixes

• Thaumaturgical Absorption Book & Collar of the Companion will now correctly reduce Magical Saturation in monster offspring instead of increasing it
  • Corrected all Magical Saturation values (converted from old Domesticity value) for all eggs held by pregnant monsters, all merchants & all eggs stored in the incubator or hot house
    • Monsters that had a safe level of Domesticity should no longer immediately go feral upon hatching
  • Fixed an error when using Kaleida's Karmic Intervention in the Poachers boss fight
  • Restored missing chest & loot interactables in Savannah 1-3 that would cause an error if the player tried to interact with them
  • NPCs should no longer disappear when Kaleida is reading their fortune while on Market Day
  • Jerikan will no longer sell contracts for monsters below 100 korona value
  • Camera should no longer become stuck after opening the barricade to the Union Camp in Savannah F6
  • Interaction bubbles should no longer become detached from characters when repeatedly talking to an NPC
  • Fixed error when trying to rename a monster through the Job Board & then deselecting the monster

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CloudMeadow-0.1.4.2bPatreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 10, 2020
Almost everything you wrote is bullshit.
Shwig is guilty of many things and I loathe to look like I'm defending him or Cloud Meadow in general, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop talking shit about the 2016 Breeding Season shitstorm when you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
You don't even know the name of the perpetrator you're accusing (calling him "Purple-something") for fuck's sake.
I can post what I want to, don't tell me what to do creepo. Am I there, trying to control you, and telling "you" what you can post or what you can't? No! So don't tell me! And you think swearing at me is going to scare me?

I don't have to know his name, I know he's a thief who was hired to help create a game, but stole the idea, that's all I need to know. And I don't care "how lazy" people claim the originator of the original game was, that is no excuse to plagiarize, at the end of the day, the person was only hired as an artist, it wasn't his idea to make a breeding farm sim type game, he was merely the artist. So how dare you try to "victim blame".

You seem really upset on me bringing up the subject as if you can gatekeep. For people you claim you loathe? Makes no sense. Get a life, and don't message me, you seem stark raving mad. Ain't my fault Purple what's-his-face stole a concept.

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes