1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
Wish the dev would just come out and say that it's not feasible to make high quality scenes like they did in the past for the hundreds of combinations this game has with characters but I guess it's ez to farm money with.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
To anyone expecting a decent breeding game with pregnancy, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, the game doesnt focus realy on pregnancy or breeding, or any meaningful or visible pregnancy content it focuses on stupid ugly buggy isometric minipixel combat that doesnt even have any H scenes , and focuses on badly made horrible dialogue puzzles and some bad vegetable farming elements. the only H scenes in the game are a few pre made Paired short animation loops with specific main NPCs. The plot is a nonsensical overcomplicated bull*** with 10 trilion tons of anoying pointless Exposition dump dialogues and full of badly writen generic NPC background stories noone cares about. This game is a joke do not bother playing this trash.

Last edited:

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Wish the dev would just come out and say that it's not feasible to make high quality scenes like they did in the past for the hundreds of combinations this game has with characters but I guess it's ez to farm money with.
what hundreds of animations? it has at best 30 for Female and 30 for the male MC short animation loops.....the animations combined dont make for like 5 minutes of content...

GobboAttie

Nov 12, 2023
what hundreds of animations? it has at best 30 for Female and 30 for the male MC short animation loops.....the animations combined dont make for like 5 minutes of content...
He's saying it's not feasible. Not that it has hundreds of animations.

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
To anyone expecting a decent breeding game with pregnancy, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, the game doesnt focus realy on pregnancy or breeding, or any meaningful or visible pregnancy content it focuses on stupid ugly buggy isometric minipixel combat that doesnt even have any H scenes , and focuses on badly made horrible dialogue puzzles and some bad vegetable farming elements. the only H scenes in the game are a few pre made Paired short animation loops with specific main NPCs. The plot is a nonsensical overcomplicated bull*** with 10 trilion tons of anoying pointless Exposition dump dialogues and full of badly writen generic NPC background stories noone cares about. This game is a joke do not bother playing this trash.
Can you recommend games with good breeding and pregnancy?

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
what happened to rhis game i remember when there were praises etc. and now it's 1.5 star xD

IloveGumXX

Jan 2, 2023
what happened to this game i remember when there were praises etc. and now it's 1.5 star xD
The Dev(s?) became a patreon leech/parasite whatever you call it.
essentially just giving no or minor/pointless updates that happen once in a couple of months.

falamy

Aug 18, 2017
why my game struck in loading when i start the game so long cannot go to menu of this game

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 101 Votes