1.90 star(s) 100 Votes
Sep 1, 2019
IIRC the Breeding Season guys had a badly written contract with their artist, so he took his pay without working for a while and then ran off with the rights to all their art assets to found Team Nimbus, there's a lot of bad history here.
I personally think that both games were and are mismanaged. I think that the main guy working on Cloud Meadow is a scumbag piece of shit, but you kinda have to separate art from the artist. Even then though the art still kinda sucks.

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
I'm only here for Herdmistress. Give me all the art there is. It also looks like she is behind that Year of the Ox thing on their patreon, but I would rather spend that $10 on something more worthwhile.

chefmike

Aug 28, 2018
Ok I have a question I finished the story so far and it says have fun until next time but only certain scenes have been unlocked so far in the gallery a lot still missing. How do I unlock the rest of the scenes for camiella and kreyton?

Bloopwtags

Jun 2, 2020
Can anyone confirm for me whether I should be able to talk Camiella and Kreyton for general affection raising dialogue as well as literally any dialogue after asking them to go to the dungeon island with me (we're talking getting to the end of the current story now and I haven't been able to talk to them again)?

Edit:
From looking at steam discussions for the game it appears the game really is that unfinished, I expected it to be bad as it's a patreon game but christ.
Good thing I never pay for patreon/early access crowdfund games until final release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Nelson

MachiavellianBlue

Mar 23, 2018
looks like only gay stuff
That's just strange tbh. I haven't actually played Stardew Valley, but I thought the women were the main attraction there, so I would have expected there to be more straight mods by now. Maybe someone should tip off the guys making lewd content for Darkest Dungeon on the Nexus, maybe get some new events, graphics and animations?

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Anyone else have the issue where, if you try to sell a certain amount of something, say you wanted to sell say 4 out of 10 of it, the game ends up selling all of it yet you only get the amount of money from how much you say you wanted sold?

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes