1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is it possible to mod unity games, and specifically this game in particular? If so, what would be the limit off the moding (Like I guess it's easier to change hex data than other stuff), and could anyone point me in the direction off any instructions.

Either way, thanks for taking your time too help me, even if the answer is a short "no".
Everything is moddable, some general tools will work with any unity game, but to do any "serious" modding, you need to make tools for a specific game.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Chronos6776

Feb 9, 2019
Is this game still a unfinished piece of shit or did the devs finally do anything with this game except milking patreons?
Bruh Ikr I played this game like 2 years ago nd it was still unfinished as hell, half the stuff broken. But gotta say the scenes were pretty good even the sprite ones

Reactions: AlexTorch

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
I always found it strange that the future dungeons were done, as in they had art and all.
Savanannah.png Floor 9.png
Either the coder(s) doesn't know what he is doing, the coder(s) can't keep up with S-Purple adding entirely new stuff and revamping, or Purple told the staff to purposely slow down to milk the money.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
honestly this would be somewhat decent if they got their shit together and put honest work into the story instead of revamping everything over and over, like others said the art has been done for ages and that's typically the hard part where most games pause writing the story due to needing the art for that part where as cloud meadow has a main quest thats less then a couple hours long, honestly i found the fact you can recruit the towns citizens right from the start also amusing since it removes any real need to breed and raise your own party like in any other pokemon-like games anyways thats my 2 cents

getting back to what i wanted to ask though what's new in this update?

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
Hi, does any of you have any idea why these guys don't do more animations?
I mean, for at least two years or more I haven't seen any more updates with quality animations, not that pixelated crap. It's more now that I think about it, I don't even see more of those that are pixelated.
I think this guy doesn't have any more animators on the "development team" and he's trying to make all the money he can until the truth comes out ... But seeing as he is still getting paid just "fixing bugs" , I don't think that will ever happen.
Maybe I'm wrong and I'm talking nonsense, someone please correct me.

Reactions: L33tmaster

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
honestly i found the fact you can recruit the towns citizens right from the start also amusing since it removes any real need to breed and raise your own party like in any other pokemon-like games
I haven't played in a while, but IIRC the town characters would only really be good at the start, because monsters can beef up on eating crops and getting stat traits. Basically I think the town chars are meant to be early game party filler and romance options, and if more of the main quest was out it'd probably be more noticeable.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I haven't played in a while, but IIRC the town characters would only really be good at the start, because monsters can beef up on eating crops and getting stat traits. Basically I think the town chars are meant to be early game party filler and romance options, and if more of the main quest was out it'd probably be more noticeable.
yeah i get that but when your only story is padded with combat and lasts hardly any time at all it still has no use, unlike the old days with the random generated dungen you could play a bit more and making your own party made sense now you just buy some eggs for next to nothing and you got demons dragons etc no problem xD with the dungen being how it is now they really need to buckle down on story progress

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes