1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Mr.Nelson

Jan 19, 2021
well, read the change log and shite, and nope, the cooked food just don't stack, fking bullshite

Issues: atleast for my most recent playthrough

-Combat/Dungeon:
*don't pick Garst to any combat until you rescue him inside of Tro's lab, it crash the game, no matter in the dungeon or training
*characters sprites is really buggy, they just disappear randomly during combat
*the badass dragons doesn't has roaming sprite in the dungeon
*the ally you pick for the dungeon are easily bugged each time you jump on some pods or rocks
*your mascots/monster from your farm doesn't level up stats like any selectable NPC you can pick for the Dungeon but ability tier(why?)
*some of the mascot/mosnter ability is broken, like Demon and Chimera
*lack of enemies variety, loot, reward and wtf does the Diamantium key opens? the damn dungeon only has Gold chest as top tier chest, with pretty crap loot tbh
*thanks to the food don't stack bug, you can heal your 4ss even with 0 braguette, infinitely during the combat, outside of it will waste it, I wonder why lmao
*random crash and softlock, save frequently can "fix" this issue for the most time
*the fking Dungeon is no longer replayable, you run it 1rst time, beat the giant lizard, use Echo stone to get out, then the lab is fked, you can go for the 2nd time, but you stuck at the lab, ascend or decending won't respawn any enemies, no more combat exp farming, no more reason to visit the dungeon till "have fun and wait till next update" end

summary: serviceable but the last point just fk it up

-Cloverton
Good stuff:
*I like the New UI for breeding, is way better then the last one I played, or that I though
*A "functional" closet in the house, don't press "space" standing between the bed and the closet lmao
*more interactive NPC and gift... just for the begining
*now your mascot/monster can help your farm
*the Guide book looks better

Bad stuff:
*still lack of animation variety, the Crab one still 4 sprite so other NPC with 2 sprites? damn boi 4 years
*You no longer be able to expand your farm cuz you need those god dam cristal like shite, which you no longer can farm it in the dungeon
*where does the crop that your monsters harvest went to? also they consume a lot of food
*training is useless, they don't level up any usable stat but exp
*you no longer be able to modify the farm setting
*cooking stove is bugged
*lots of NPC but none of them are interactive after the first day... god damn it boi 4 years
*the point above makes Cloverton a static town, only thing that makes a bit difference is the market day
*"have fun and wait for till next update"

summary: just do some braindead farming and breeding till you are tired of it

there so much potential, damn the steam page show so many upcoming content... but the damn game is so fking bland, also $18k per month, wtf is this YandereDev? Oh fk

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i cant seem to leave the mine after finishing the quest, says return home but cant board the manta ship or talk to anyone is it because its night time? do i have to wait till dawn?

nevermind figured it out

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
honestly wtf games been around since 2016 even with all the revamps how is the main quest less then an hour or two long before ur in free mode

Reactions: Rsngo

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
there so much potential, damn the steam page show so many upcoming content... but the damn game is so fking bland, also $18k per month, wtf is this YandereDev? Oh fk
Except YanDev has now put more work into YanSim than Spurp and the rest of "Team Nimbus" (I highly doubt it has more than one member, that being Spurp) has ever put into this.

Sep 20, 2019
Upload in MEGA. PLZ
Mediafire or Nopy for the users that can't get any of the Mega websites to work due to not being from New Zealand like me for example being in the UK, so that users not from that location in the world can get to it if needed from other download sites

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
Mediafire or Nopy for the users that can't get any of the Mega websites to work due to not being from New Zealand like me for example being in the UK, so that users not from that location in the world can get to it if needed from other download sites
Use proxy.

But... v0.1.1.2 Rc4 -> v0.1.1.2e version?

Sep 20, 2019
Use proxy.

But... v0.1.1.2 Rc4 -> v0.1.1.2e version?
I did use the Proxy stuffs like the extenstions in the past, but the ones i use which are the free ones either don't work anymore or only the ones where i have to pay monthly fees will work every time, so i am running out of options for this, both the stable and the unstable version are fine if i want to try and test each of them out in the future.

mrTrash

May 25, 2019
Is it possible to mod unity games, and specifically this game in particular? If so, what would be the limit off the moding (Like I guess it's easier to change hex data than other stuff), and could anyone point me in the direction off any instructions.

Either way, thanks for taking your time too help me, even if the answer is a short "no".

Mr.Nelson

Jan 19, 2021
actually which version of the game has more content? I remember that the older version has more stuff to do, like the special incubator, the automated farming, globe and tournament(not the training room) in the old one, the new version is pretty downgraded for me, except the dungeon

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
So question, the patreon lists their hd and sprite scenes as 100% done, so if thats the case are they just not adding any more actual h-content? because If thats the case I dont see a reason to follow the game anymore, already got a full gallery unlocked and the gameplay wasnt exactly riveting

Reactions: Arctur

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
So question, the patreon lists their hd and sprite scenes as 100% done, so if thats the case are they just not adding any more actual h-content? because If thats the case I dont see a reason to follow the game anymore, already got a full gallery unlocked and the gameplay wasnt exactly riveting
iirc, its been 100% done for a long while, but a majority of the scenes are just not in game and/or gallery like the Herdmistress' sprites
D9cW4RPWsAEJhsb.png
wasting 4 years for fixing 'bugs' and not continuing with the base game, the bugs are not even game-breaking

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes