1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

mrex

Jan 5, 2021
would your monsters mating with other species increase the likelihood of their getting new abilities this game is Just garbage

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
Firstly, you are lying, my words were: "From now on, I stop posting links here", which is clearly different from your "quote".
Secondly, this is a one-time share. -Is it the last one? -I have no idea!
  • I'm uploading this game for another site, so it costs me nothing to copy the post here;
  • people asked for the latest build and code, and even thanked in advance;
  • it was a nice sunny day and I was in a pretty good mood.
So you can shit yourself laughing, I do not care at all, btw…
Do what you wanna do brotha, dont get too emotional.. they shitting on you only cuz you still updating this "shit game". but some people enjoy this for "free games".. who knows? good on you brother

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
The artist S-Purple was a scam artist all along, who knew? (besides me and hundreds of other people calling him a scammer.)

The budget, team size, and timeline add up to a game that should rival AAA lewd devs and here we are 5 years later with a less than fun game with uhhh questionable amounts of content and they pretend the game is more than half finished. I hope people stop supporting grifters who were very obviously grifters.
It's incredible to me the phenomenon that was Breeding Season. Just the follow up project, despite whatever it was, was an instant financial hit, even though there seems to be a broad dissatisfaction with Cloud Meadow.

Even games like Breeding Farm by Team Bieno get almost 3k a month, and they dont even update the game (no new information whatsoever for 2.5 months now)

It's pretty clear people will pay up the ass for the Breeding Season concept. It's too bad that developers wont seize that free money opportunity more often, or am I wrong?

LBX_Master

Jun 11, 2018
It's incredible to me the phenomenon that was Breeding Season. Just the follow up project, despite whatever it was, was an instant financial hit, even though there seems to be a broad dissatisfaction with Cloud Meadow.

Even games like Breeding Farm by Team Bieno get almost 3k a month, and they dont even update the game (no new information whatsoever for 2.5 months now)

It's pretty clear people will pay up the ass for the Breeding Season concept. It's too bad that developers wont seize that free money opportunity more often, or am I wrong?
Not only Breeding Season, but any good old swf games like Simbro too. But sadly, the remake of Simbro is not to my taste :<
Here is the remake of Simbro: Simbro Reloaded

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
For this case, i can't help but think the BF project is actually just an elaborate scheme to finance their other less popular title the panthom something. they know the demand for breeding games is so high ppl gonna literally throw money at anything that mentioned "breeding"

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
how long this MF plan to scum ppl for money where the GAME bleat?!!! 5 years go away. ppl make coolstory game for this time or playable shit. what this have?!
no progres in new stuff for years omfg...
What happen then u throw good project and ppl who deal with u. BUT stupids continue donate coins for "game" that new vision of Breading season... LOL BOTN better game in this sight of look and in 3d and provide more content w/updates in 5 years then this shit...

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
It kinda seems like the putting Breeding into a game title is bad luck and tantamount to a scam production...

sigh...I just want a proper game that captures Breeding season's core ideas and not fucking it up...is that too much to ask?

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes