1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Waffle1

Jun 8, 2018
I tried to take my monsters with me into the dungeon, but the moment that one of my monsters was supposed to take their turn the attack options didn't appear and I had to close the game since I couldn't do anything.

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
did anyone ever make an incest patch for cloud meadow? probably not compatible now regardless, but still

anaska

May 8, 2019
anyone know if theres a way to swap genders on the same save file? itd be kinda annoying to have start a whole new save just to see some animations ngl

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
does this worth playing now? can you progress in the game now? or still buggy dungeon and no story wow 5years+ still >_<

anaska

May 8, 2019
so is there a way to swap genders on the same save or do you really have to start from scratch cuz thatd be kinda annoying if so

KinkeLma0

Sep 7, 2019
does this worth playing now? can you progress in the game now? or still buggy dungeon and no story wow 5years+ still >_<
Personally, I play for the sake of experimenting on something)
And so if you play only for the sake of the plot, then this is a bad idea and yes about the dungeon, I still did not understand what exactly the bugs were, or I just did not notice them

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes