1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
If you just play this game for the lewds is it worth a one time buy for like 15 bucks? I know most other things about the game are pretty bad.

Feb 7, 2020
Not to be rude but why does it look like a lower version when playing it
Maybe because it IS a lower version? That update is from 2016 so...........yeah. But you probably didn't know that as you stated you're new here . The latest version is this one.

New version 0.1.2.2b:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for updating the game? just extract the new version and replace the old one with it. Note: delete the old version first, DO NOT copy/paste the new one over it because some files that are obsolete might conflict and cause problems in the games and God knows that is the last thing this games needs, it's bug already as it is, but hey! it's getting better. Hope this helps.

KinkeLma0

Sep 7, 2019
Maybe because it IS a lower version? That update is from 2016 so...........yeah. But you probably didn't know that as you stated you're new here . The latest version is this one.

As for updating the game? just extract the new version and replace the old one with it. Note: delete the old version first, DO NOT copy/paste the new one over it because some files that are obsolete might conflict and cause problems in the games and God knows that is the last thing this games needs, it's bug already as it is, but hey! it's getting better. Hope this helps.
I think you wrote to the wrong person :D

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Hey just a noob who found this game after wondering about it predecessor. Is the chest (the one that allow you to change abilities) in your room at the farm glitched or something? Every time I try to use it and close the window it won't close.

Memer120233

Nov 5, 2018
Man the combat system gets stale real, real fuckin fast. Have fun constantly trying to keep your "Squishy" alive throughout the entire thing because the enemies will only attack said target until it dies and then goes onto picking who else is the squishiest because they will literally never attack anyone else.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes