1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
why is it the same problem with that damn border covering up the barn so I can't breed a monster
it's their way of forcing u to play their horrible dungeon crawling mechanic that frankly wouldn't be most people's primary goal of playing this game, it's just a confusing choice of game design priorities overall

Reactions: ShinZou
Apr 10, 2020
My version currently is the 0-1-2-2b.
My version is 0.0.3.16A. I didn't keep up with the game. Every time it updates it changes the whole layout.

Also the game is so laggy. The creators should just release it in episodes.

My only problem is the SAVE feature. I forgot how to move the saves back and forth. Should be simple, I don't know why the save file has to save somewhere else. It's practically invisible.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a wiki/guide for this thing? There's so much new stuff compared to when i last tried it it's a bit overwhelming.

Here's a link to V0.1.2.2D.

Oof, download time 3:54:50, here's hoping someone with premium reuploads it somewhere else i guess, still appreciate the link though.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
this game will be forever in development and will never get significant content since the devs milk this shit to death to make free money. There updates are 99% fixes and tweaks for years now and nothing on the sex system what so ever. They even made that part worse.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
If you just play this game for the lewds is it worth a one time buy for like 15 bucks? I know most other things about the game are pretty bad.
no it is not worth it. The game is barely in developement since the devs just milk it for more money. The didn't improve the sex part at all for years now, there didn't come anything new, they even took stuff out and the only thing getting any love in it is the dungeon crawling stuff that has painfully long animations in combat, is not a challenge at all and is just busy work. If you want the breeding part better get the stuff from the original dev who now makes Breeder of the Nephilem for some years now. He focuses on the complete opposite of the Meadow guys. Breeding is everything, you get a beautiful 3D world, quests and a catch system for new Nephelim (Breeder of the Nephelim is also on Steam)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Are those who defend this game and pay money enganged in a meta-fetish? Like a form of cuck-fetish with a masochistic desire to be shamed. Mixed with the bewilderment they get from other people?

Supporting this kind of development will only encourage it more from them and their "peers". The entire adult game development landscape and industry made worse, as these con artists are never truly held accountable for their scam. Rather a mob of sycophants will defend them on their major platforms.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes