1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Kranith22

Jun 17, 2021
So you like games that stay on the same spot for years and never get new content?
Sorry if i'm not like your brain, but i like what i like, if you dont like its not my problem, i just did one comment, but if you dont like this game, i dont know why you still comment in here

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
So you like play only games that have new content, i still play games from 1993, and have not new content, that means nothing your question.
Sorry if i'm not like your brain, but i like what i like, if you dont like its not my problem, i just did one comment, but if you dont like this game, i dont know why you still comment in here
Wake up KID have almost 8BILLION brains!
Just ignore guys like that, they are in every thread of any popular crowdfunded game no matter how well/poorly the development is going, no need to attack him like that as it can be mistaken for a personal attack which is against the rules.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
WaryFox
Could I ask you for more info on how breeding works?
Informations in the diary are quite insufficient...

I'm especially interested in the evolution of monsters.
(There is not even a grain of information on this topic in the game.)

Here is an example:

With the help of controlled breeding centaurs, I managed to create a very impressive centaur. But his skin color turned gray. I continued my experiments with genetics and created an absolutely amazing centaur, who is now my main "breeding bull" for almost all races. But his skin changed color again and is now black. (And I also managed to create a golden dragon.)

What exactly does that mean?
Do all monsters have 3 evolution ranks, which are represented by a different color?

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
Is there a wiki/guide for this thing? There's so much new stuff compared to when i last tried it it's a bit overwhelming.

Oof, download time 3:54:50, here's hoping someone with premium reuploads it somewhere else i guess, still appreciate the link though.
there are patreon skimming sites that have 1.2.2e currently
and the game is certainly robust, my only advice is the wiki lol. recently changed locations too,

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
you 2 are talking about the same guy here:sneaky:
and this S-Purple scammer won't stop, as long as he is milking $17k per month

this brings me to

anonym internet weirdos who have formed a cult and are beyond reason:ROFLMAO:
happily mooh mooh to whatever their master tells them:ROFLMAO:
so why so much hate for this game? the old assets arent in use anymore, the 9000$ is long gone, they are adding assets and gameplay to their game as we speak, new forest level to dungeon...

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
The way i see it is, how much could a single person really be paying, if they have a good enough job, they can afford just to let it sit there

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes