1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
there are patreon skimming sites that have 1.2.2e currently
and the game is certainly robust, my only advice is the wiki lol. recently changed locations too,
It's a bit barebones in terms of mechanics but better than nothing i suppose, and i found said 1.2.2e version, thanks.

Reactions: Sly_Dog

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Pretty rare to see a game with that many reviews have a score that low, impressive. Usually even the shit games with bad developers have high review scores because the few fans (Or people with some sunken cost fallacy anyways) give it an undeserving 5 stars to try to raise its score. "The game has a million issues, but it has potential, 5 stars", lol.

Glad the reviews are more honest for once, I was wondering how this has been doing. Fucking up so badly that you make f95zone peeps actually score reviews properly, geez.

Last edited:

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
Pretty rare to see a game with that many reviews have a score that low, impressive. Usually even the shit games with bad developers have high review scores because the few fans (Or people with some sunken cost fallacy anyways) give it an undeserving 5 stars to try to raise its score. "The game has a million issues, but it has potential, 5 stars", lol.

Glad the reviews are more honest for once, I was wondering how this has been doing. Fucking up so badly that you make f95zone peeps actually score reviews properly, geez.
The last couple updates have just been bug fixes and balancing with no real content and apparently the creator did the same thing with his last game as well.

Reactions: Sly_Dog

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I had this game at one point and by god, did I want it to be good.
It wasn't. It wasn't even stable enough to make it past the Grinder fight. It froze. Repeatedly.
I can't bring myself to support its development or give it space on my hard drive.
Such a clusterfuck.

glassesonstandby

Jun 9, 2021
I had this game at one point and by god, did I want it to be good.
It wasn't. It wasn't even stable enough to make it past the Grinder fight. It froze. Repeatedly.
I can't bring myself to support its development or give it space on my hard drive.
Such a clusterfuck.
oh is the steam version gonna suck ass too? or should i just consider carnal instinct instead?

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
It sure is a bit overwhelming when you start, there is no indication on how to trigger the sex scenes outside of the monsters nor is there a clean cut walkthrough or guide not too sure what I'm doing half the time lol

AlrikVonHinten

Oct 22, 2017
The last couple updates have just been bug fixes and balancing with no real content and apparently the creator did the same thing with his last game as well.
As far as I remember, the Creator of CM was just the lead artist of his "last game" (provided you are talking about Breeding Season).
Then, when he got frustrated with the dev of BS, he published CM, pulled out of the development of BS and took all of his assets (which made up the majority of the game's assets) with him.
To be fair the dev of breeding season was stupid enough to allow such a scenario, since he signed a contract, giving his lead artist full copyright to everything he contributed to the game...

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
To be fair the dev of breeding season was stupid enough to allow such a scenario, since he signed a contract, giving his lead artist full copyright to everything he contributed to the game...
Sad that in this industry stupid dev would just ended up with abandoned games and the smart ones become scammers

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Sad that in this industry stupid dev would just ended up with abandoned games and the smart ones become scammers
Rather that "stupid" and "smart" it's more like "inexperienced" and "talented". H-bomb wasn't stupid, he was just a newbie developer, pretty naive in some ways. And S-purple, regardless of how much of a scammer and asshole he is, is a talented artist - the only thing that is real in that mountain of fake promises and bullshit called Cloud Meadow is his art, and it's his art that keeps attracting new subs to their Patreon and keeps that farce rolling.

BaeyDesola

Oct 9, 2019
Got kinda annoyed that there was no incest thing/button/code anything. Not that I'd expect little extras like that when the main game gets worked on for 4 hours every 3 to 4 weeks at best.
Despite completely stumbling around for 15 min, did manage to find the function that checks for if they are related and just set it to always say no. So you can select them just fine and it ofc doesn't change the names on the parents.

Tl;Dr - should have them selectable.

First time messing with this stuff or uploading though so let me know how it goes. Also my version currently is the 0-1-2-2b.
i use dnspy revise incest code nofind or invalid
can you show incest how to work?

cbmcbmcbmcbm

May 13, 2021
i use dnspy revise incest code nofind or invalid
can you show incest how to work?
Sure man, I think.. I understood that. Doesn't take much effort at all.
· Make sure you're working with the game.dll, that's I think where the relevant parts are.
· Then search (as in ctrl f) for the function "AreRelated", right click and edit that method. Change all the returns to false, press compile.
· And lastly make sure to save the thing, then after restarting the game it should be good.
Have fun.

Reactions: luceaty

BaeyDesola

Oct 9, 2019
Sure man, I think.. I understood that. Doesn't take much effort at all.
· Make sure you're working with the game.dll, that's I think where the relevant parts are.
· Then search (as in ctrl f) for the function "AreRelated", right click and edit that method. Change all the returns to false, press compile.
· And lastly make sure to save the thing, then after restarting the game it should be good.
Have fun.
thank very much
it works!

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
so why so much hate for this game? the old assets arent in use anymore, the 9000$ is long gone, they are adding assets and gameplay to their game as we speak, new forest level to dungeon...
cloud meadow is a bait and switch for s-purple to lure people into playing the terrible jrpg he wanted to make all along. this isn't even the first time he tried this. broquest and breeding season both had massive scope creep under him with him inserting tons of his own ideas that massively deviated from the original concepts. dude only cares about making his personal dream game and he thinks the best way to do that is to hijack other projects and mislead people.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes