1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

CrazyDave

Jul 20, 2017
I remember stumbling across Breeding Season a long time ago. Its now long gone. One of the main devs from that game went over to Cloud Meadow and took a bunch of assets with him. Unfortunately, it doesn't have as much emphasis on breeding.

In my mind, the spiritual successor to Breeding Season is this other game I found called Breeding Farm by Team Bieno. It has some good animations, a few quest lines, and a big emphasis on breeding and traits. As a broke university student, I haven't supported them on Patreon, so I can't speak to whether or not it is less "scammy." But if you like these breeding themed games, I would recommend checking out Breeding Farm too!

Reactions: aspar4gus

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I remember stumbling across Breeding Season a long time ago. Its now long gone. One of the main devs from that game went over to Cloud Meadow and took a bunch of assets with him. Unfortunately, it doesn't have as much emphasis on breeding.

In my mind, the spiritual successor to Breeding Season is this other game I found called Breeding Farm by Team Bieno. It has some good animations, a few quest lines, and a big emphasis on breeding and traits. As a broke university student, I haven't supported them on Patreon, so I can't speak to whether or not it is less "scammy." But if you like these breeding themed games, I would recommend checking out Breeding Farm too!
Breeding Farm hasn't been updated in forever because the devs decided to start another game. They say it's not abandoned but they can't say when to expect updates either.

Reactions: ejmuerte

agent smith

Apr 23, 2017
Wow, they do not plan on ever finishing. Not that I'm surprised, just they're pretty shameless about it, basically just doing enough work to say they are working, but not actually get anywhere.

Reactions: singed33

Armord

Apr 8, 2020
Every now and then I drop around to check this thread and see if there's any significant progress, and everytime it disappoints me.

• Sad
Reactions: singed33

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Every now and then I drop around to check this thread and see if there's any significant progress, and everytime it disappoints me.
welcome to the endless development and now here we are 5 yrs plus and still they havent finish their game.

Reactions: Jimmeh

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
Hope there is a way for this game to be played on Android cause I don't have a computer to play it with
no worries. By the looks oh how "fast" this game is developed you will be able to play full version of this game when you will be very very very old so you have enough time to save money for good computer. At least 20+ years or even more to get end game PC for this "amazing" game

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes