1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
The current cheatcode is:
v0.1.2.2d - Album Code: Kreyton's Day Out
Entering it while playing (walking around) will open a cheat menu, typing it in the lower right of the gallery will unlock the scenes.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Do I understand this correctly:

No offense, but the game has been in development since 2017 yet has almost nothing to show for it in terms of content. I get it, quality over quantity in this case, but not even the purely text content of the dating sim part has been fleshed out. It seems as if the devs are trying to milk the pateron simps clientelle for as long as possible and are predominantly occupied with production of teasers (in form of 2-stage animations lol) and loadscreens. Is there any more content besides entering the "unlock all" cheat in the gallery after beating the 40min-long dungeon isle quest branch?

If not, the game is nothing but a glorified animation player at this stage. Given the time so far, it seems the devs are mostly preoccupied with making teasers (in form of 2-stage animations) and loadscreens to milk the patreon crowd.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Do I understand this correctly:

No offense, but the game has been in development since 2017 yet has almost nothing to show for it in terms of content. I get it, quality over quantity in this case, but not even the purely text content of the dating sim part has been fleshed out. It seems as if the devs are trying to milk the pateron simps clientelle for as long as possible and are predominantly occupied with production of teasers (in form of 2-stage animations lol) and loadscreens. Is there any more content besides entering the "unlock all" cheat in the gallery after beating the 40min-long dungeon isle quest branch?

If not, the game is nothing but a glorified animation player at this stage. Given the time so far, it seems the devs are mostly preoccupied with making teasers (in form of 2-stage animations) and loadscreens to milk the patreon crowd.
the year started their worked since 2016 and yet its already 5 years and still no signs of new changes in their content at all.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
cloud meadow is a bait and switch for s-purple to lure people into playing the terrible jrpg he wanted to make all along. this isn't even the first time he tried this. broquest and breeding season both had massive scope creep under him with him inserting tons of his own ideas that massively deviated from the original concepts. dude only cares about making his personal dream game and he thinks the best way to do that is to hijack other projects and mislead people.
To be fair they run a very tight show on the discord as well, speak out a bit and you get bonked lol. They recently increased their dev team size, brought on actual coders and such.. They had more content back in 2018 or whatever, but they nixed almost all of it to make room for improvements to code. It's probably not a passion project for the coders if it's taken them this long to get this far, though there's also a potential bottleneck on stage creation as well. it takes about a month for whoever's building a level of the dungeon to build said level, and I think there were multiple people working on it. still, 5 years does seem like too long of a time to take on this. it certainly doesnt scream that they are trying their hardest :/

and I should say that the art has been mostly stagnant for this whole time, so if there was actual direction to the project there was plenty of time to build out more than there is now. They did create new HD animations for the human sex scenes, which apparently take about a month a pop, and there are like 20 of em.. I just wish they were more open about the development progress, like a normal company would have to be with their share holders (patreons). It kinda screams cost plus contract, where there is no need to be efficient as the person paying is already locked in to whatever, so costs balloon.

Kocker1999

Jan 5, 2020
Can you build the Hot House or the Weather Balloon in the current version?
Cuz i have a free special building space,but i dont have the option to build neither of them.
Any help or did i encounter a bug at some point? :/

Hedgelord

Nov 21, 2017
Are there more scenes in the game than what is shown in the album? For a game that has been in development as long as this has the album does seem rather limited in scenes that aren't sprite based.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Are there more scenes in the game than what is shown in the album? For a game that has been in development as long as this has the album does seem rather limited in scenes that aren't sprite based.
Old roadmap said animations were done. They made a new roadmap that's more vague but don't get your hopes up.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes