1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Why patreon dnt make some kind of "scam control"?
because they get 5%-12% :sneaky:
to read here
thats a lot of free money, especially for scams like this that make over 10k a month:ROFLMAO:

as i keep saying:
patreon forces devs to become scammer. because that's how they get free money too
scamming peoples is their job

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
5 years...nothing changed,still unopimized-barely-running trash..
this joke dragged on too long. S-Purple need to step in and pull the plug as he did it the last time.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I want to know who is supporting these devs? Quite sure they aren't F95zone members, steam is more about purchasing games? Where does these rich stupid people derive from?

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
didnt the dev worked on a game similar to this before jumping ship with all its assets and screwing over that game completely? i could be thinking of something else but im positive it was this dev..

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
didnt the dev worked on a game similar to this before jumping ship with all its assets and screwing over that game completely? i could be thinking of something else but im positive it was this dev..
No, you're thinking of Breeding Season.

While that game was also in development hell designed to milk patreon money it was still a far better game because it actually focused on the breeding part of the game, and when an update actually did drop it included animations.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
5 years...nothing changed,still unopimized-barely-running trash..
this joke dragged on too long. S-Purple need to step in and pull the plug as he did it the last time.
you 2 are talking about the same guy here:sneaky:
and this S-Purple scammer won't stop, as long as he is milking $17k per month

this brings me to
I want to know who is supporting these devs? Quite sure they aren't F95zone members, steam is more about purchasing games? Where does these rich stupid people derive from?
anonym internet weirdos who have formed a cult and are beyond reason:ROFLMAO:
happily mooh mooh to whatever their master tells them:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Has anyone found out how to fix a bug where it is not possible to open inventory in any save and not even in a new game?

ninjahedgehog
You've raised this issue several times, but I'm not aware that anyone has answered you.
Did you find a solution?

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I don't mind throwing money at Patreon, I support quite a few. I'm just too lazy to update my profile. But I'm so mad at these guys developing this game that I think I'll just stick to pirating their game. The problem is that the game is hardly worth pirating...

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i cant believe this game has reach to Japanese community, one of my favorite artist in twitter plays this game but he complained that it doesn't have a language translation.

also guys S-purple does have a twitter account and he is posting his own stilled artwork sex scene in it.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes