1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
but i have to ask who is animating the sex scene on previous full scene(im talking about the full body not the sprite sex scenes) hentai?? is it really s-purple or is it someone else?? like there's only 1 person who is animating those sex scenes is no other than S-purple himself, the coders or programmers will only put those sex scenes once the sex animations are done and they will put it on gallery mode.
Well all pixeled shit and locations were done maybe by split purple but full hd sex animations were done by maoh king

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Last I checked, S didn't animate. He just did sketches, cahracter studies and backgrounds.
He's the "designer and project lead", of course he doesn't work on animations. And there's nothing wrong in that fact alone.
What IS wrong, however, is the glacial level of overall development, absolutely zero management discipline and weird-ass game design decisions or outright lack thereof.
I DO think his graphical designs are amazing though, especially all the goddamn food in the game he drew. So that's one job I'll admit the slippery bastard is good at.

He's upgraded now, he's more than just an artist, he's S-Artist now

S stands for what? well...
S-Purple, or whatever the fuck he calls himself now , originally used the pen-name "Shwig", he was a frequent 4chan OC content creator. I guess the "S" is from that.
It's funny, because he burned his "portfolio" and changed his alias sometimes shortly before the whole Breeding Season shitstorm started, as if to distance himself from it.

Ok... so... that time again...
Is this ''Game'' even worth giving it a try again?
Haven't played it in let's see... 3-4 years, so, was the experience back then different from now?
Genuinely curious.
View attachment 2056698
If it's the "game" you're interested it, then yes, there's more to it than way back then. The most fun is breeding your perfect Pokemons monsters with traits optimized for the best automation of your farm. Or combat, which doesn't matter because NPCs do it fine. Making money is also not pointless anymore, as you need a fuckload to buy crystals to upgrade your farm-island to be BIGGER.
HOWEVER, these are supposed to be means to an end that doesn't exist, and thus they are ends on their own.

Oh yeah, it's also incredibly grindy, repetitive and tedious, and always will be. It's possible to get into it, as I actually did for a couple of days, but it requires as certain autistic attitude.

Last edited:

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
If it's the "game" you're interested it, then yes, there's more to it than way back then.
Thanks for the very through reply! You summerized it pretty well.
It truly is a shame though...
So, there is stuff to do in the game, such as farming and breeding to get good units for combat/farming... A gameplay loop of sorts. I guess that's good enough.
However, i'll refrain from giving this another chance for now, As i don't find it super entertaining to farm and grind to get upgrades when there's no goal to achieve. No real content to get after all that grinding, more than ''More resources and units''.

Reactions: DracoCoinguard

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Well all pixeled shit and locations were done maybe by split purple but full hd sex animations were done by maoh king
if the full hd sex animations were done by maoh king by splitting work with s-purple, any source leads on this??

because we can't tell if this is true or not, it would be better if you got some evidence on this, like a simple DM message from maoh king or anything else related to maoh king working with team nimbus, but Team nimbus never mention way back from this thread about the cancellation of Full HD sex scenes that the game had.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
S-Purple, or whatever the fuck he calls himself now , originally used the pen-name "Shwig", he was a frequent 4chan OC content creator. I guess the "S" is from that.
Ok i honestly didn't know about the history lol, when i threw that joke i was meaning to say that the "S" in S-artist stands for "scam"

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Honestly, I don't think anymore this game is THAT scammy else it would have been completely abandoned like a year ago. There's way worse Patreon projects out there (motherfucking Star Citizen has been crowdfunded for 10 years now).

Besides, most people won't even experience what the game has to offer. Did you know there's actually a seasons system, each with their own map AND soundtrack (which are actually better than the starting ones)? Bet ya fuckin' didn't, because you need to pass 35 in-game days to see it. Did you know there's actually also a weather system that looks pretty good? Did you know there's an AI system where the monsters basically run the farm for you, and it ACTUALLY WORKS??
All in all, for something made from scratch instead of a pre-existing engine (like RPGM), I consider the overall result pretty impressive. Maybe more impressive if it was done in the span of 3 years instead of 6, but still.

Regardless, the list of things and features that are missing/ignored is way longer. I could make one, but it'd be just an elaborate whine that would fall on deaf ears.
The in-game credits of how many people bailed on working on this project is - I think - the best indicator of the "lead developer" doing something fucking wrong.

C0D6

May 22, 2022
Does anyone have the MEGA link to the game with the latest updates?
I don't really use MEGA but you can download it from here
- -

I usually update it on this forum >>

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
By the way, does anyone have access to the HD art (which I assume includes loading screen art) that's hidden behind the final paywall on Patreon?

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
Honestly, I don't think anymore this game is THAT scammy else it would have been completely abandoned like a year ago. There's way worse Patreon projects out there (motherfucking Star Citizen has been crowdfunded for 10 years now).

Besides, most people won't even experience what the game has to offer. Did you know there's actually a seasons system, each with their own map AND soundtrack (which are actually better than the starting ones)? Bet ya fuckin' didn't, because you need to pass 35 in-game days to see it. Did you know there's actually also a weather system that looks pretty good? Did you know there's an AI system where the monsters basically run the farm for you, and it ACTUALLY WORKS??
All in all, for something made from scratch instead of a pre-existing engine (like RPGM), I consider the overall result pretty impressive. Maybe more impressive if it was done in the span of 3 years instead of 6, but still.

Regardless, the list of things and features that are missing/ignored is way longer. I could make one, but it'd be just an elaborate whine that would fall on deaf ears.
The in-game credits of how many people bailed on working on this project is - I think - the best indicator of the "lead developer" doing something fucking wrong.
Personally, I think the reason is because the game is not actively encouraging player to spend time outside of dungeon. What's the point of trying to breed battle traits if NPCs are always available and can do the work just fine. In Breeding Season we had this debt deadline to meet each month so it kept us keep going forward but not here. And the hatching timer is what, 60 realtime minutes? Yikes.
Fairly speaking, the game feels smooth to play (and watch), but it has been 6 years for 6 hours of content. I know it's an ambitious project but I think the team have problems all over the place.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Personally, I think the reason is because the game is not actively encouraging player to spend time outside of dungeon.
Ach, not really, once you reach summer after clearing the dungeon once you can become pretty self-sufficient and can ignore grinding it. That being said, it does help to do grind it, since there's some good rewards in it that reset weekly.
Though I guess you're right in a sense that there is not much else to do other than grinding the dungeon and watering your goddamn crops to kill time between hatching eggs...
What's the point of trying to breed battle traits if NPCs are always available and can do the work just fine
Well, I've recently found out that monsters can actually reach OP levels NPCs can only dream of so yeah, there actually is a gameplay reason and I was wrong in my previous post. NPCs can do it "just fine", but why settle for fine? Especially since there's level scaling and if you play on the higher difficulty.
And the hatching timer is what, 60 realtime minutes? Yikes.
There's a convenient by-the-hour time skipper by working manually at the mill. Or just sleep and skip a whole day. I personally think breeding is imbalanced as fuck right now, I'm getting 20 monsters worth 3-4k gold every 60 in-game hours. I would get a lot more if not for the hot house hard cap of 20 eggs. I would actually add % based conception mechanics or something. As of now I don't even need to make money any other way.

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
Well, I've recently found out that monsters can actually reach OP levels NPCs can only dream of so yeah, there actually is a gameplay reason and I was wrong in my previous post. NPCs can do it "just fine", but why settle for fine? Especially since there's level scaling and if you play on the higher difficulty.
I cranked it up to 150 starting the game because I'm autistic, but I'd still prefer NPCs over animals because their EXP bars are synched and I can't be bothered levelling/breeding new pets especially now that I've cleared the update (I think. Idk how to open the pirate's vault on floor 7). I wish we could re-battle bosses.

As of now I don't even need to make money any other way.
I don't even feel like having much money even do anything. Maybe I should gamble it all away every Sunday at the EA Surprise Mechanic guy.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I can't be bothered levelling/breeding new pets
You don't level them - monsters gain permanent stats from food. So it's actually more tedious to "train" them, because you can only feed them once a day. Or maybe use the training field? Haven't done that one myself.

(I think. Idk how to open the pirate's vault on floor 7).
You need a Diamondium Key. Like all keys; random drop from pirate enemies, I recommend stacking the drop-rate boosting items and killing them on Floor 5.

I don't even feel like having much money even do anything. Maybe I should gamble it all away every Sunday at the EA Surprise Mechanic guy.
The only real purpose is buying the crystal for 10k from the random/weekly materials merchant (through a dialogue line that mentions a special offer). You need those to upgrade the size of your farm, and the cost rises incrementally by +2 (up to 14 at final size).

mindunn01

Aug 16, 2021
Man i have seen the cut scene where Evan<main charector> was riding someone D it was so hot and i cant found that pic anywhere , anyone know where i can find those cut-scene artworks????

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Man i have seen the cut scene where Evan<main charector> was riding someone D it was so hot and i cant found that pic anywhere , anyone know where i can find those cut-scene artworks????
If you saw it on twitter then it is not implemented trap which was posted on twitter by these scums

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018

Sooo... did this ever even get put in the game or was SPurple just fucking with us like always in terms of any new content in this game

Here's pics if too lazy to check the links (lol)
1664928643282.png 1664928656036.png

• Haha
Reactions: aspar4gus

Teal Zetsu

Feb 18, 2019
If we get more content, great. it's fun to grind max crops and busted monsters. lots of fights to go through so far, and they keep adding balance.
next game Spurple works on will prolly be even better. seems like that's their method, build a project until bored or Pidgeon-holed, then move on.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes