1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This game is beautiful ! The art is seriously amazing, and you can tell a lot of art effort & assets were put into this game.

I would simply ignore all this ignorant reviews, game has infinite potential to come back just like Cyberpunk
If we get more content, great. it's fun to grind max crops and busted monsters. lots of fights to go through so far, and they keep adding balance.
next game Spurple works on will prolly be even better. seems like that's their method, build a project until bored or Pidgeon-holed, then move on.
It's good you guys are taking your daily dose of Copium like the good boy the scammer dev want you to be :KEK:
Now go to throw your money at the "Amazing" dev rather than bothering us, how else he could finish this "infinite potential game". :KEK:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

Sooo... did this ever even get put in the game or was SPurple just fucking with us like always in terms of any new content in this game

Here's pics if too lazy to check the links (lol)
View attachment 2082175 View attachment 2082176
he is simply stalling his supporters just to show these "WIP" when these arts will never be implied to the real game.

its just for a show not for implemented and just by checking on kemono site, like how many of these "WIP" arts are posted will never shown to new update game.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
he is simply stalling his supporters just to show these "WIP" when these arts will never be implied to the real game.

its just for a show not for implemented and just by checking on kemono site, like how many of these "WIP" arts are posted will never shown to new update game.
damn. that sucks, but what was i expecting?

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017

Sooo... did this ever even get put in the game or was SPurple just fucking with us like always in terms of any new content in this game

Here's pics if too lazy to check the links (lol)
View attachment 2082175 View attachment 2082176
You are getting trigged at an April Fools post.

Aug 17, 2017
So like are they done making animations for the main characters?

I understand it would be too much to do every monster combination (partly what with wrong with breading season) but I assumed that the main characters would get an animation with every NPC. But there appears to be mostly sprite animations at this point. There are only like three new added characters since I last played:
1665005341705.png

Everything else appears to be sprite animations now??? Over like over 25 characters who have been added but no animations for the protags
1665005829403.png

Also on the FAQ portion of the website it says now that he will not be adding sex scenes for many of the NPCs:
1665005988011.png

So like will these characters never get sex scenes or what? He's already spent the last 3 years working on mostly game play with minimal scenes added, but with it being on steam now and being purchasable for $20 I assume he's just trying to move on from the game and end it or what?

His roadmap on his site is ass and doesn't explain anything :) It also insinuates that he's done with the sex scenes as its the only box that's completely crossed out.

1665006377999.png

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So like are they done making animations for the main characters?

I understand it would be too much to do every monster combination (partly what with wrong with breading season) but I assumed that the main characters would get an animation with every NPC. But there appears to be mostly sprite animations at this point. There are only like three new added characters since I last played:
View attachment 2083905

Everything else appears to be sprite animations now??? Over like over 25 characters who have been added but no animations for the protags
View attachment 2083925

Also on the FAQ portion of the website it says now that he will not be adding sex scenes for many of the NPCs:
View attachment 2083928

So like will these characters never get sex scenes or what? He's already spent the last 3 years working on mostly game play with minimal scenes added, but with it being on steam now and being purchasable for $20 I assume he's just trying to move on from the game and end it or what?

His roadmap on his site is ass and doesn't explain anything :) It also insinuates that he's done with the sex scenes as its the only box that's completely crossed out.

View attachment 2083943
Why are people still confused about this game?
It's not being actively working on for couple of years now, what you see in the game already is what you'll ever get, period.
Anything else is bait of their money milking scheme.

a mid game with 20% actual animations and 80% pixel animations with no climax where i can jerk off for maybe a few minutes and then forget i have it for weeks
Not sure what you are looking for, but hv you tried Degrees of Lewdity? No "actual animations" tho, all pixel.

Reactions: ejmuerte

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
You are getting trigged at an April Fools post.
it dragged on way too long to be an april fools post. he milked this shit til' the end of the month. he even reuploaded the sprites because of artifacting, remade the buff Evan sprite because someone said it should be buffer. why put so much effort into a one-off april fools day joke?

Aug 17, 2017
It's not being actively working on for couple of years now, what you see in the game already is what you'll ever get, period.
Anything else is bait of their money milking scheme.

Not sure what you are looking for, but hv you tried Degrees of Lewdity? No "actual animations" tho, all pixel.
Oh I know better to support this cash sink after what happened with breading season. I was just asking if he made a formal statement on what the plans were since I couldn't find it. I thought he was done adding any animations, but I was surprised to see 3 more, since I expected none.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
This is pure bullshit though, don't spread this disinformation.
I'm down for criticizing, because there's plenty to, but your sentence is just simply not true.

Game changed in a lot of technical and content aspects compared to the last year, for example. You'd have to actually play it (instead of launching it for the gallery) to find that out though.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
0nymous Pretty much - I went through the patreon posts to find the closest one to "exactly a year ago" (yeah, nothing better to do - I know :LOL: ). Landed between 1.2.4d mid-september and 1.2.4e 20-something october. Got something better to do now, though, so not going to check when 1.2.1 happened:KEK:. Just gonna guesstimate at least two years if the above is any indication.

Reactions: Hajtand
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes