1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Isn't this game supposed to be dead or something?
A lot of people think its dead but thats not true. The team keeps doing very very minor but numerous quality of life and bug squashing patches, but are adding very very little in terms of actual content. So more accurately its more akin to patreon baiting or version crawling.
In my opinion, I think that Purple deserves some flak for what he did to breeding season, but the team should have a bit more mercy because they aren't really the ones who did it (to my knowledge)

Reactions: Kraz4life

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
A lot of people think its dead but thats not true. The team keeps doing very very minor but numerous quality of life and bug squashing patches, but are adding very very little in terms of actual content. So more accurately its more akin to patreon baiting or version crawling.
In my opinion, I think that Purple deserves some flak for what he did to breeding season, but the team should have a bit more mercy because they aren't really the ones who did it (to my knowledge)
and it all relies to the real suspect which S-Purple himself ehhhh

OhShiet

Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone. Can I ask which version of the game is the latest and which link to download it? I DK if 0-1-2-7 is the latest or not because the first page said something about version 1.02.1 or some other versions seemingly being the latest, which is very confusing.

. And if it's okay, please also include the cheat code. Thank you.

OhShiet

Sep 27, 2022
Thank you for your answer, but if I may ask, do you have any link that work? It seems like not a single link contain download file for version v1.2.6j

EDIT: ok I was so dump for not checking the patch notice IN the game XD. I thought the newest one is v1 but never thought that people make it short by remove the 0 in v0 - 1-2-6j But still thank you for the query link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsugumi

CharmZzz

Oct 23, 2021
It's good you guys are taking your daily dose of Copium like the good boy the scammer dev want you to be :KEK:
Now go to throw your money at the "Amazing" dev rather than bothering us, how else he could finish this "infinite potential game". :KEK:

LOL Maaaan, who are we kidding it's S-Purple-Nurple-Tit Twister himself making these accounts and posts.

vassapol

Oct 23, 2019
consider fate of breeding season. is s-purple work on cloud-meadow is the reason for it dry content in the first place?

kill the game cause it a money sink. but now update game as slow

OhShiet

Sep 27, 2022
Good day everyone. Idk if any of you meet this error, I hope that you guys can help me. So the thing is after I finish the mission like "Floor 6: defeat all enemies" and open 2 paths in the stronghold, I kinda go explore more and meet this monster looks like a boss. And here it is, when I almost defeat it, this error appears: Cloud Meadow error.png

And when I choose either options, this pops up and keep on staying until I restart the game: Cloud Meadow error 2.png
I do not know what this error is. Is that boss(?) in some kind of quest that I need to wait for it before do anything or something? Hope everyone can help me solve this. Thank you.

Zeratul111

Mar 4, 2018
If Patreon is to be believed, a 1.3.0 is available to Patreons.
From the discord, see attached Tweet. Looks like that version will be out on Steam sometime by the end of this month - again; if things stick to schedule, which from previous posts doesn't seem to be the case...

Reactions: Teal Zetsu

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
How to raise the level of "affection" of the girls, I mean the dragon, the one from the bar, the ogre and the little one?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's not just that people don't care. It just creator is scum and make useless updates to milk people
There's worse milking projects out there and they're getting pirated pretty regularly, if not immediately, on their update day.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes