1.90 star(s) 100 Votes
Jan 25, 2018
This game doesn't have the abandoned tag... so it's like me when I quit smoking, for 3 years I avoid cigars and then take a puff to once again spend 3 years trying to quit smoking, in the end I never quit smoking, and the dev cycles of this game are like that, radio silence for years, funds stars to dry up and backers start to leave the project, release a half-assed rushed update, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: MarkKZ and ejmuerte

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Technically it's not copium tho.
The dev abandoned to "develop the game", but they are still going strong on milking money - which is the object of this project all along :KEK:
This game doesn't have the abandoned tag... so it's like me when I quit smoking, for 3 years I avoid cigars and then take a puff to once again spend 3 years trying to quit smoking, in the end I never quit smoking, and the dev cycles of this game are like that, radio silence for years, funds stars to dry up and backers start to leave the project, release a half-assed rushed update, rinse and repeat.
There's no "rinse and repeat", and this project hs never been "abandoned" at any point.
the "scam" is the project, not the "game".

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The game's most recent updates/patches were precisely on:
2022-10-29
2022-11-19
2022-12-15
2022-12-21
2022-12-28

You may not like the content of these updates. You may claim that some of these are just small bug fix patches.
But to claim the game is "abandoned" is a blatant lie. Fortunately or not.

But what am I expecting in the first place. This cesspool of a thread is overfilled with posts that are NOTHING but whines. And not even the creative type. I used to talk mad shit about this game and its development, but I'm honestly starting to lean towards being defensive about it. That's how fucking bad the shitposting in here is. "WAH WAH THEY SCAMMING WAH WAH THEY CONMEN WAH WAH THEY MILKING". 200 fucking thread pages of this. In what is basically an echo chamber.

Summertime Saga is a way scammier Patreon scam than Cloud Meadow. There, I said it.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
This game doesn't have the abandoned tag... so it's like me when I quit smoking, for 3 years I avoid cigars and then take a puff to once again spend 3 years trying to quit smoking, in the end I never quit smoking
If i was put in a scenario where i was being paid every month to help me quit smoking, i'll obviously show my benefactors that i'm definitely making progresses towards quitting, i'm trying really hard to fight this thing, it's just around the corner, just a bit more and i'll definitely come out clean one day, have faith!

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
i couldn't imagine paying someone monthly for semi-annual hotfixes. it's such a shame too, they could've just put in the effort, made money, moved to another project, and repeated the process. but i guess getting your reputation tarnished for a few extra bucks is pretty common these days

ViMeloetta

Sep 21, 2017
Just forgive about this game, gonna die soon or later, devs are sucking out people's money. I better gonna give princess and conquest my attention, it gets updated very often at least. (srry for my bad english)

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022
But what am I expecting in the first place. This cesspool of a thread is overfilled with posts that are NOTHING but whines. And not even the creative type. I used to talk mad shit about this game and its development, but I'm honestly starting to lean towards being defensive about it.
"there are scammier scams" is not an excuse to "be defensive" about a scam. This cesspool echo chamber of a thread is exactly what this cesspool echo chamber of a game deserves.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hi
How many sex scenes has this game so far?
Passerby2010
Shiro Arachne
ejmuerte
if we are talking about HD sex scenes i think its over 20+ as far as i remember while judgeheath is present in this thread back in 2017/2018, if you include those small tiny pixelated, maybe its over 60+ or something or a 100+(in total of including HD scenes), plus i havent install this game for a long time now, so i dont know how many those tiny pixelated scenes.

you can double check the gallery again anyway...

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Hey guys! Who follows the game and has access to patreon share the info. Is the sex content expanding in this game, i.e. do the number of constant HD sex animations (or their variations) increase during reproduction and do new unique characters appear for any unique characters? What's wrong with 18+ content in general?

Or all the developers are doing is expanding the game mechanics by absolutely scoring on sex content. What do the developers themselves say about this?

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Saw the game was past version 1, and it had been something like 5 years since I tried it, and thought that, cool, it was released and done! Had a blast with the game, despite the upset as to the reason behind it, was in awe of the size of dungeon Island 1, really looking forward to what came next.... and that's it. Story and world ends there. Go back to the farm, and it's barebones and lackluster, with no indication of how to get new monsters, as the only eggs I could find are cat and centaur. Quest status says to wait for updates now for more. Incredibly disappointing.

Reactions: Sinbath
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes