1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I watched some streams where there is guy who was drawing some new locations in house. It was probably that shit plurple
Yup, that the stuff. If only a fracture of that work was added to the game, there might be a decent rival to Skyrim in terms of content.
there is a list of project members who have left in their patreon as "contributors and credited" those people are the ones who left including Dieselbrain in the list.
That was sarcarm. I saw the list. 8 animators. EIGHT. Including Fuzzamorous. For those who doesn't understand - fuzzamorous have tons of juicy animations. Shitpurple could just buy them - and bam! - game is full of content already.
But our dearest camrade is too cool for that. The great genius decided to taste them all, I guess. Shame, there is almost no info from that animators - how marvelous was to work there.
And you know what? The're hiring now. Again. This time they want a progrrammer. But for some magical reason selection criteria for a sutable candidate is equal to small IT department. Why I'm not surprised?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Yup, that the stuff. If only a fracture of that work was added to the game, there might be a decent rival to Skyrim in terms of content.

That was sarcarm. I saw the list. 8 animators. EIGHT. Including Fuzzamorous. For those who doesn't understand - fuzzamorous have tons of juicy animations. Shitpurple could just buy them - and bam! - game is full of content already.
But our dearest camrade is too cool for that. The great genius decided to taste them all, I guess. Shame, there is almost no info from that animators - how marvelous was to work there.
And you know what? The're hiring now. Again. This time they want a progrrammer. But for some magical reason selection criteria for a sutable candidate is equal to small IT department. Why I'm not surprised?
yeah i saw the patreon post on kemono site, they are hiring a new programmer and this means they want to accelerate the project as much as possible in order to finish it.

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022

Wait not only Diesel but also Fuzzamorous got turned down? *AVGN voice* WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Vakul do you think can you get a question from fuzzamorous, on why he left from cloud meadow game project? because we might open a can of worms on why the game project is struggling....

we might collect some evidence on this.

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Cloud Meadow v0.1.3.0.1c Patreon

Changes

• Equipment items will now stack in inventory
  • Significantly reduced memory usage for combat FX - offering better performance for low-end PC hardware
  • Updated the look & feel of Farming & Monster interaction UI:
    • Player can now preselect a food item for fast manual feeding of farm monsters
    • While planting seeds, the selected seed item quality is now shown
  • Attacking an invulnerable enemy will now display IMMUNE status text
Fixes

• Using the correct seasonal fertilizer should protect crops from extreme weather, including universal fertilizer
  • Fixed crash when any combat unit with “Targeted” debuff causes their Evasion to become negative
  • Fixed crash when equipping Worn Items and Held Items while using a combination of mouse and touch screen
  • Preview sounds should be audible again when adjusting volume sliders in options
  • First character to appear in a dialogue interaction could slide in too quickly; max speed has been smoothed
  • Previously the player had to walk in & out of an NPC’s interaction zone to target them in some situations
  • Prevented repeat-interaction with Mason on Savannah F5 during fade into his sex scene
  • Players who have already cleared Savannah F8 will have Sieger’s optional quest removed from their logs, and the quest should no longer reappear when defeating pirate mobs from F8 recurring
  • Player can repeatedly feed the giant Shettle in Savannah F5, but it will no longer attempt to complete the Mason’s quest
  • Djinn Merchant colliders modified to remove an area where player could get stuck
  • Monster farm actions nameplate now updates if monster was renamed while viewing stats
  • Fixed monster traits occasionally appearing in duplicate
  • Cooking ingredients with long names should now be displayed in full
  • Removed additional redundant Game Difficulty slider when starting a new game
  • Correctly layered shrubbery that was obscuring Dire during his date sequence
  • Corrected some spelling mistakes in dialogue

Dec 4, 2019
Updated Incest patch for
Cloud Meadow Beta V0.1.3.1b (Patreon)
To install unzip and drop into Cloud Meadow Beta 0-1-3-1b_Data replace the file when asked
Assuming these aren't compatible with future versions (like the current new version).
How are they updated? We're in 0.1.3.1c now.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
yeah i saw the patreon post on kemono site, they are hiring a new programmer and this means they want to accelerate the project as much as possible in order to finish it.
Oh my, so 15 years to wait instead of 25 then?

Vakul do you think can you get a question from fuzzamorous, on why he left from cloud meadow game project? because we might open a can of worms on why the game project is struggling....

we might collect some evidence on this.
Well, if I get his contacts and he will be willing to talk, then I dont see why not. But even if someone gives me the the way to talk to him, I definitely don't want to waste his time just to confirm, that shitpurple is shitpurple. I would rather asked him about his overall experience with working on a game project, pros and cons, maybe some tips for young artist and gamedevs and something like that.
So if someone of you know he is hiding here in the shadows behind some unknown nickname, feel free to tell me)

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes