1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey guys! Who follows the game and has access to patreon share the info. Is the sex content expanding in this game, i.e. do the number of constant HD sex animations (or their variations) increase during reproduction and do new unique characters appear for any unique characters? What's wrong with 18+ content in general?

Or all the developers are doing is expanding the game mechanics by absolutely scoring on sex content. What do the developers themselves say about this?
as for me, i only saw that news post from kemono site(pirated leak infos/hentai cgs just like sadpanda but kemono site is much more easier to access than sadpanda)and depends also who upload leak infos to kemono site.

will they increase HD sex scenes? because at this point... we don't know but we know it is damage control and a trap card for devs to let his supporters to stay back in their patreon platform.

Teal Zetsu

Feb 18, 2019
Here's a reminder for what the next major content update will entail, while more expansive detail can be found in my previous monthly update posts

Adding a new recurring monthly event that takes place in a tiny new side-area called the Faire Grounds

At this fairground event, and a traveling troupe of Brownies arrive for you to meet & 'greet', learn their lore & browse their merchandise

You'll be able to recruit Kaleida as a major party NPC at this event

This will include an overhaul to Kaleida's combat, too

More work behind-the-scenes:

New HD sex scenes are moving steadily towards completion - Eve/Evan x Minerva & Eve/Evan x Kellam

Revamped quest system, which will enable us to use produce way more quest content & town interactions easily - currently something that's quite lacking)

This quest refactoring is currently the last planned system to be rewritten - once this feature is stable, we will be able to fully focus on content-driven updates for the remainder of development

The Forest dungeon is progressing through the design & planning phase, with early concepts completed

Other calendar events that take place in the new Faire Grounds are being concepted for future updates further along

Tutorial and farm mechanic introduction sequences are planned for rewrite - formalized as a series of farm-based & town-based questlines that can be pursued as the player's choice

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Here's a reminder for what the next major content update will entail, while more expansive detail can be found in my previous monthly update posts

Adding a new recurring monthly event that takes place in a tiny new side-area called the Faire Grounds

At this fairground event, and a traveling troupe of Brownies arrive for you to meet & 'greet', learn their lore & browse their merchandise

You'll be able to recruit Kaleida as a major party NPC at this event

This will include an overhaul to Kaleida's combat, too

More work behind-the-scenes:

New HD sex scenes are moving steadily towards completion - Eve/Evan x Minerva & Eve/Evan x Kellam

Revamped quest system, which will enable us to use produce way more quest content & town interactions easily - currently something that's quite lacking)

This quest refactoring is currently the last planned system to be rewritten - once this feature is stable, we will be able to fully focus on content-driven updates for the remainder of development

The Forest dungeon is progressing through the design & planning phase, with early concepts completed

Other calendar events that take place in the new Faire Grounds are being concepted for future updates further along

Tutorial and farm mechanic introduction sequences are planned for rewrite - formalized as a series of farm-based & town-based questlines that can be pursued as the player's choice
huh its the same patreon news post i posted so nothing changes then.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
I'm here again after a year or so i think... Now, the usual:

-Are we still in the first dungeon?

Edit: Also LMAO at the people always asking for the new gallery code each update, as if they were adding new sex scenes

Edit2: Sorry if i came off as an a-hole, i really hoped this could be an interesting and fun game, but whenever i try the game again, i'm reminded of how tedious the gameplay is even for farming/rpg standards and i drop it

Last edited:

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Cloud Meadow Beta V0.1.3.1 (Patreon)

Changes

• Updated layout of the main menu and added some new animation
    • Changelog now stands out more as a menu button, and also will now highlight in a new build to draw more attention to version changes.
  • Several parts of the existing conversation UI have been updated as we prepare to use improved data for future content
    • Updated options to use their own popup panel, allowing us to better display longer text, and also support scrolling so we can show more than 6 options at once.
      • Existing conversations may look a bit odd as existing “Next/Prev page” options just appear as regular options
    • Redesigned the conversation history window. New design is a bit more efficient, and also has improvements like:
      • Grouping “pages” of text from the same character
      • Logging option selections
      • Showing “---” when conversations end
    • Made some improvements to text scrolling, and also added a “>>” indicator at the bottom to indicate when scrolling is completed
  • Updated the Job Board UI
    • Uses the new character card/icons for more details about your monsters
    • Now uses a 2 click assignment (click to select and click to assign), which is a bit more inconvenient, but does allow selection of monsters to view related tooltips, rename, or re-equip from the job board.
    • New UI includes a map of the farm making it possible to identify where work areas are on the farm
    • Each workable location is now selected one at a time and has their own custom job board. These boards use our newer larger icons and show more details about the current work rate, as well as changes to work based on adding/replacing/removing a worker.
    • Monsters working in crop fields have a new icon that will indicate if they apply out of season fertilizer
    • Managing monster’s locations, Barn and pasture locations, now has a new UI that is part of this board. Along with the map, this should help with figuring out where your monsters are located or moving to.
      • Group selection and management was removed from the Breeding/Harvesting UI. When breeding monsters, the right card will now let you select from all monsters on the farm.
Fixes

• Some players were unable to complete the quest to find the lost plankton on floor 8; the missing plankton was erroneously moving out of bounds. It’s position has been restored to the usual location

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Cloud Meadow Beta V0.1.3.1b (Patreon)

Fixes

• Fixed dialogue-related error in Savannah F8 after completing a fight between the Denmother & Centaur Stonebreaker
  • Fixed dialogue-related error in Savannah F6 when nominating a monster to participate in the Stonebreaker’s challenge
  • Fixed Jobs Board error when growing Summer Epoch Event seeds in any field
  • Players who completed the Savannah but found themselves stuck with Sieger’s optional quest from F8 will have this quest entry removed
  • Improved collision & layering for Jerikan merchant; players should no longer become stuck when invading his personal space
  • Some visual fx during the Poacher confrontation dialogue sequence were not displaying properly
  • Improved some dialogue between Jubelle & Camellia on first encounter

bozzGanza

Aug 28, 2017
hi
How many sex scenes has this game so far?
Passerby2010
Shiro Arachne
ejmuerte
Approximately 332 sex scenes were created for this project. If we divide these scenes into inserting and ejaculation scenes, we get a total of 664 scenes. that was some dedication and hard work put in by the pixel art game. even the team who worked always sidetracked lol :D

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Hey guys! Who follows the game and has access to patreon share the info. Is the sex content expanding in this game, i.e. do the number of constant HD sex animations (or their variations) increase during reproduction and do new unique characters appear for any unique characters? What's wrong with 18+ content in general?

Or all the developers are doing is expanding the game mechanics by absolutely scoring on sex content. What do the developers themselves say about this?
Nevermind the Game mechanics it's being a long time since they have been any content added, at least 2 "update" wich mean more than a year last content added "spring event expanded with 8 minor npc and some dialog with monster related to the player" talk about big update

Reactions: ejmuerte

hydrant

Jun 28, 2019
Cloud Meadow Beta V0.1.3.1b (Patreon)

Google Drive

Fixes

• Fixed dialogue-related error in Savannah F8 after completing a fight between the Denmother & Centaur Stonebreaker
  • Fixed dialogue-related error in Savannah F6 when nominating a monster to participate in the Stonebreaker’s challenge
  • Fixed Jobs Board error when growing Summer Epoch Event seeds in any field
  • Players who completed the Savannah but found themselves stuck with Sieger’s optional quest from F8 will have this quest entry removed
  • Improved collision & layering for Jerikan merchant; players should no longer become stuck when invading his personal space
  • Some visual fx during the Poacher confrontation dialogue sequence were not displaying properly
  • Improved some dialogue between Jubelle & Camellia on first encounter

Thanks to

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I think the developers have stated no new animations/scenes would be added and only what's already in the files will be implemented.
Thats pretty obvious. Everybody knows, people donating and waiting not for the adequate gameplay and juicy scenes, but for the chance to see brand new, 1267th "<random_game aspect_name> reworking", 2862th "UI redraw" and over9000 "today I'm drawing <random_game_theme> shit" videos.

And just for lulz - a question for those, who follows changes in devteam - what is correct number of animators, who was working on this project and left? (I stopped counting after Dieselbrain)

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I watched some streams where there is guy who was drawing some new locations in house. It was probably that shit plurple

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Thats pretty obvious. Everybody knows, people donating and waiting not for the adequate gameplay and juicy scenes, but for the chance to see brand new, 1267th "<random_game aspect_name> reworking", 2862th "UI redraw" and over9000 "today I'm drawing <random_game_theme> shit" videos.

And just for lulz - a question for those, who follows changes in devteam - what is correct number of animators, who was working on this project and left? (I stopped counting after Dieselbrain)
there is a list of project members who have left in their patreon as "contributors and credited" those people are the ones who left including Dieselbrain in the list.

Reactions: rKnight
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes