1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Reblocho

Jun 9, 2017
How can I sell a monster ?
I tried to go in town to the place with a big vault inside to "manumit a monster" but even if I can select one of my monster nothing happens when I click on "accept" after selecting how many I want to sell.
Do you know how to fix that ?

edit: well it seems this bug was fixed in 0.0.0 anyway.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I understand perfectly why the excluded incest in this game, but it's a tad bit annoying since by a certain point half of my monsters just won't breed because they're somehow related to each other. Here's to hoping there's some patch later down the road.

hedean

Jun 23, 2017
Howto incest:

Go to the game and edit your save file. Change all the Parent1 and Parent2 elements from 0 to -1 or 1, so long it does not stay as 0 value. Also, you need to make sure that the DirectFamily element is <DirectFamily /> for every monster you want to breed. Do a crtl+f and search for the monster to make it easier as the file is long.

This will remove the parent/child relationship tag, allowing you to breed with them. Useful for obtaining skills thru selective breeding.. and to fixing your incestuous urges you sickos..

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Howto incest:

Go to the game and edit your save file. Change all the Parent1 and Parent2 elements from 0 to -1 or 1, so long it does not stay as 0 value. Also, you need to make sure that the DirectFamily element is <DirectFamily /> for every monster you want to breed. Do a crtl+f and search for the monster to make it easier as the file is long.

This will remove the parent/child relationship tag, allowing you to breed with them. Useful for obtaining skills thru selective breeding.. and to fixing your incestuous urges you sickos..
Is there anyway to just remove the anti-incest part from the game completely? It should be possible considering the game used to allow it. Because it sounds like I'll have to go and redo this every time I want to breed a newly born mother/son, father/daughter, or sister/brother pair of monsters

hedean

Jun 23, 2017
if you do the 2nd part, then you wont need to redo it everytime as it remove that parent/child tag from monster type. And sadly no, the game is currently very fragile and unstable to dabble with its code w/o breaking something at this point.

But hey, its not that bad, just need to remember your child's name when they hatch. So next time you come up to your cowgirl that you named sue you would know that its your baby girl or boy.

Reactions: Ryu974

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Speaking of incest I managed to get some pseudo incest going on while messing around with the breeding. This probably happened because the family chart doesn't differentiate half-siblings.

Eve breeds with a Centaur and has a bunch of children
The same Centaur breeds with another female and has a son, let's call him Centaur Jr
Centaur Jr is considered a sibling to all of Eve's children due to the fact that they all have the same father
But because Centaur Jr isn't related to Eve they're able to breed and have a child
Now the game counts that child as Eve's great grandchild even though that's not the case

Thought I'd just share this fun little experiment.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
is there any code to unlocking the rest of the gallery? I used the first lap code but it didn't unlock the sprites or the male holstaur stuff.

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
There are multiple newer versions of this game, but honestly I can't keep up it's become a total mess
My suggestion is wait for a new stable ver. cause they currently experimenting with some weird 0.0.0f beta versions,
...or better wait for the official release which is projected to be in Q3-Q4 2019 :/

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Yeah I was interesting and hopeful for the game when it first started, especially after that whole breeding season bullshit, but they been working on Cloud Meadow for how long now? I don't know the exact time, but I do know they've been at it for awhile and there's barely any actual fucking content. A huge let down...

ryohitsu

Apr 9, 2018
There's plenty of fappable content so far, I'm still hoping they will actually finish this one.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes