1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

V01

Jul 19, 2017
2 years, $15k+ per month, and the only good thing to say about it is that a couple of the sex animations are decent. The game itself is still junk, with mechanics that barely work, and it is unlikely to ever be completed so long as they can continue to milk it as they have been.

At least there's a gallery so people can ignore the abomination that the gameplay is and skip right to the animations.

asdasdasdasdff

Jul 2, 2018
are all the scenes unlocked literally by just meeting the characters involved? like you dont have to do anything sexual related with these characters in-game to actually see the scene in the story? if thats the case for every scene, whats the point in playing the game? The first three characters i have met, i have talked to and it says "new scene unlocked". I want to scene to at least have something to do with the story...or am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: Alcesto

venoxis

Feb 27, 2018
Gallery code for beta 0.0.1.0 is : New Start
well the code work, but the function doesn't i can turn god mod on/off select starting money, test combat ''which just close itself when clicking start'' and then nothing happen when clicking on unlock gallery.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
are all the scenes unlocked literally by just meeting the characters involved? like you dont have to do anything sexual related with these characters in-game to actually see the scene in the story? if thats the case for every scene, whats the point in playing the game? The first three characters i have met, i have talked to and it says "new scene unlocked". I want to scene to at least have something to do with the story...or am i doing something wrong?
no you're not doing anything wrong, the game is just not very good is all. it's supposedly in beta but still plays and looks like an early alpha game, it's pathetic.

Samael999

Jul 26, 2017
Hello
for first, beg pardon for my bad english

I like breeding game so much, but this game make me very sad
thousand cliks and nothing?
cant select enenemy for target, bug?
cant go to dungeon, realy only place where i can find eggs for new creatures?

yes animations are very nice, but that is best thing all over the game

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game has potencial for the very little i could play and from the scenes in gallery the game can be something good. ( i wonder if the creator of this game still works on this game or did he just quit)

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I bet this is going to turn into another Breeding Season, which is sad, since both of these games have so much potential.

Robi_1

Jun 1, 2018
I can't seem to select a singel target enemy nothing works for me so does anyone know what botton I should press?

Darkie4Pres

Feb 5, 2018
I bet this is going to turn into another Breeding Season, which is sad, since both of these games have so much potential.
Lol it is breeding season guy got sued by the person who was doing the art for it so basically stole the game from him and did same thing hes doing but now with even less content then the original game.

zumizumi

Sep 18, 2017
I love this new concept of reusing assets from projects you didn't even finished and still take money of people, EA should take note, furry fans are really degenerated people x)

Reactions: pilato and DuniX

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I dont agree with "reusing assets", animations, characters and style are new. But it does not meant that this game is less trash that Breading Season was. Nothing new on any recent updates, only minor cosmetic stuff. Bad level design, movement, interaction. It is breading game, why did they implement farming and turn base fightning like in rpgx. This game is nothing more than download, write cheat codes to unlock gallery, see all of them, and delete game. And i bet nothing will change in the next year or so. Maybe they will add 1 more monster to breed.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Breeders Of The Nephelym:
GOOD
· 3D Graphics
· Open world
· Find/capture Monsters
· Different looks
· Player customization
· Options (Heterosexual, Futa, Futa only, Homo?)
· Monster selection (Fox, Wolf, Minotaur, Demon, Dragon, Harpy, )
· Choice of Breeding animation per monster M/F

BAD
· No clear goal
· Lack of potential
· No combat/sex combat
· Money constraints
· Requires Special Building to get certain monster
· Difficult to catch monster
· No dungeons
· Long time to travel.

Cloud Meadow:
GOOD
· Combat potential.
· Adventure potential.
· Interactions (pet, feed, train to fight)
· Farming
· Food + Stat (+Attack, +speed, +heath)
· Monster selection (Cat, Wolf, centaur, Minotaur, Demon, Snake, Dragon, Harpy, Cyclopes, Crab…)
· Potential Dungeon traveling.
· Arena Games
BAD
· Graphic (others complain about it.)
· undeveloped Gameplay
· One Breeding animation per monster M/F
· Still very new and undeveloped.
· Not many places to go.
· No customization

Breeders Of The Nephelym needs to be inspired by the team from Cloud Meadow, or should team up to make game better.

Reactions: pilato

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
you guys do know that this game started development in like mid 2016 right? that means it pretty much pre dates any other games that are similar to it that are currently out, the reason its not further along is because the artist who is working on another game now wanted to take all of the art assets and remove them from this game because the guy who more or less owned this game partnered with the artist and told him that his art is his to own, so when he left he took the art with him, it was all legal and documented. so yeah development has been stalled for over a year or more while the guy who owns this game looked for a new artist. i dont know if he plans to just bugfix what is already out or add more content since i havnt followed him or this game for a few years.
That's not even right..the guy who owns this game IS the artist you're talking about who took the art. Development hasn't really stalled and they're not even looking for artists. If anything has been slowing them down it's the lack of animators. Speaking of which, one of them just quit today.

Reactions: rokrad
1.90 star(s) 100 Votes