1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
So, any idea when the next patch is coming? I would like to play more of this game, but combat & dungeon features are not working.
1. When fighting multiple enemies I cannot select a target to attack.
2. Can't enter first dungeon.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
well, i was very surprised to see this game reaching beta stage, so well, let's hope for the group to finish the game, it's been a long ride, since the now defunct Breeding Season project (where the artist used to work) to this extent

anyways, anybody have any idea of how to get the HD version??

i mean, you can read that they even downsized the package to something around 2.4GB, so where is it???

----edit----

as it seems, they broke the fight mechanics in the b0.0.1.0H update, you can't select a enemy on a multi-enemy stage, on the other hand, the new UI is far better

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
well, i was very surprised to see this game reaching beta stage, so well, let's hope for the group to finish the game, it's been a long ride, since the now defunct Breeding Season project (where the artist used to work) to this extent

anyways, anybody have any idea of how to get the HD version??

i mean, you can read that they even downsized the package to something around 2.4GB, so where is it???

----edit----

as it seems, they broke the fight mechanics in the b0.0.1.0H update, you can't select a enemy on a multi-enemy stage, on the other hand, the new UI is far better
There is an HD version? That's the first time I've heard about that. Where did they talk about that?

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
There is an HD version? That's the first time I've heard about that. Where did they talk about that?

if you scroll down you can read

inside Changes
  • Reduced the file size from ~3.99GB to ~2.97GB by better compressing HDs.
(as you can see, the game is sized in GB's, the one linked here amount around 700MB)

inside Fixes
  • Fixed bugged HD animations

so, yes, they have an HD version of the game as well, not sure is public available or not
or if they release it to High Tiered Patreon backers

2ndlast2

Jun 6, 2018

inside Changes
(as you can see, the game is sized in GB's, the one linked here amount around 700MB)

inside Fixes

so, yes, they have an HD version of the game as well, not sure is public available or not
Did u know 0.0.0g code album?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

inside Changes

inside Fixes

To me that doesn't tell me that they have an HD version. Just that they compressed their HDs (which I assume is the higher resolution animations) better. As long as it doesn't explicitly say there is an HD version of the game somewhere, I'm going to assume there is none. I don't see why there would be, anyway.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Okay so this game is horribly broken... tutorial skipped out of nowhere, first attack scene seemed impossible, then it made it act like I was supposed to use the "emergency exit" then the dialogue scene froze and I couldn't do anything.
Can't seem to view anything in the album either. People are paying money for this? Yikes.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
I am at the first fight scene with the cat women, and I can't attack them with any of my abilities. Am I missing something? Should I be pressing a button? Or is it bugged? Please give me some guidance because this is really frustrating.

Reactions: Prick

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
I am at the first fight scene with the cat women, and I can't attack them with any of my abilities. Am I missing something? Should I be pressing a button? Or is it bugged? Please give me some guidance because this is really frustrating.
Bugged, probably

Reactions: Matsageman

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
i cant play the game because every time i try to go to the farm it crashes for me can i fix this somehow or am i just screwed and cant play the game...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Cooking Dinner

that's the code for the album right? it doesn't seem to accept the input.

May 5, 2017
So the last news of this game is this beta version 0.0.1.0? Its really bugged, you cant aim single target, the album doesnt open, what is the best version so far? looking forward for this game

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
trying to use the cheats its not working
Which ones are you trying to use, how are you trying to use them, and what is not working? The ones that are in the original post are outdated. Check the comment two above yours if you want the most up to date code.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
When I go to bed on the first day there's a knock on the door but I can't get anything to trigger. What do I do?

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes