1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
I see potential in this but, i've meet a lot of bugs and glitches that it makes the game a little frustrating, like randomly advance to the next day, or combat where you cant select the targets

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Tried playing this version, I am unable to select a target in battle. Any suggestions?
It is a bug right now. You can't fight multiple targets in the game because you can never choose a target. Best choice is to escape by hitting the button on bottom-left of screen.

jovifey

Jun 7, 2018
click on album and freeze i have to reboot my PC to go back to normal

anyone know how to solve this ?

Uncleyo

Jan 21, 2018
When the game open. Only white window space not with sound. That's why I can play. Please help me. Sorry for English that bad for me.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
this game for me has potencial but i dont see any improvement i still cant play the game cause it crashes when im going to the farm for the 1st time or skip the intro, idk what are they doing they dont fix the game, just now they hired a new animator and the game still doesnt work properly.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
This game is really great especially the fight! if they'd remove the lewd scenes they could surely put this game on steam with success.

I've a question tho, how to open the album in the game? sometimes it says an album scene is unlocked but where can I look at it?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
This game is really great especially the fight! if they'd remove the lewd scenes they could surely put this game on steam with success.

I've a question tho, how to open the album in the game? sometimes it says an album scene is unlocked but where can I look at it?
The album is accessed from the main menu.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
I stumbled upon some strange bug in the game. During the battle, when I choose an attack, I do not see a red target with which I can choose whom to attack, monsters seem to be inactive and I can not select them to continue the attack. Has anyone come across this?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I stumbled upon some strange bug in the game. During the battle, when I choose an attack, I do not see a red target with which I can choose whom to attack, monsters seem to be inactive and I can not select them to continue the attack. Has anyone come across this?
Yes, every time I have to fight multiple enemies.

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes