1.90 star(s) 100 Votes

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
The game skips on its own for me. On the first day, the moment I arrive at the farm the game cuts automatically to the MC getting out of bed and going outside to face some cat girls. Is anyone else experiencing this?

*** Edit

Nevermind, low stamina was ending my day early. Combat with the Cat girls is bugged though. It says to click on a single enemy target, I do that an nothing happens. Am I the only one experiencing this?

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone else open the game, play it for a few minutes, then the game suddenly just freezes? The sound is still playing, but the game just stops working. If you leave the application then return, instead of a frozen screen, you just get one little text box in the top left that says the title of game, before I close game so I can restart it :/

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
so I may have missed some news but why is it named (on patreon) 0.0.1?

first comment of the OP is a game version named 1.02.1 ???
Did they remake the whole game again and reset the version number

I also remember there was another game before this one, anyone remember the name?

Reactions: DJD

McIgga

May 17, 2017

I also remember there was another game before this one, anyone remember the name?

breeding season

Zar

Aug 19, 2016

Apparently it was in alpha before, and now they are in beta, so somehow they've decided to reset the version counter...

And the artist is the same as the one who worked on Breeding Season... who left that game with all the art assets to make his own game...

1.90 star(s) 100 Votes