1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Captain_Nato

Apr 1, 2018
I think I may be going to far on this mine quest, is the goal easily overlooked? The dungeon levels just confuse the crap outta me.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think I may be going to far on this mine quest, is the goal easily overlooked? The dungeon levels just confuse the crap outta me.
Just go down three floors and explore thoroughly. Should find a black goo area, then explore that. Mine boss is pretty tough, one shots most characters.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
I'm still unsure where to buy the other monster eggs. I can't seem to find any merchant. I have finished the mine quest already.
Do you have to reach a further point in the game?

serashii

Oct 16, 2017
I'm still unsure where to buy the other monster eggs. I can't seem to find any merchant. I have finished the mine quest already.
Do you have to reach a further point in the game?
I'm experiencing the same problem, atleast with version 0.0.1.3, I'm positive its a bug but I cant find anywhere even on patreon stating that they changed where to buy the eggs recently.

EDIT: apparently it was changed recently, now you get the eggs from doing the dungeons

Reactions: ejmuerte

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
This game has to be the biggest scam in the history of gaming scams. Jesus.

tallguy199

May 23, 2017
I thought spurple was just one of the guys handling art? Wasn't someone else who was in charge of the whole project?
The way I understand it, Spurple left the project and took the art rights with him so they could not continue the project.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
man i never thought this game project is a huge disappointment
it is, i stopped supporting it. barely any development, same scumming tactics they did with breeding season and the icing on the cake is the retarded supporters who vote for the worst possible scenes/sex positions imaginable

Reactions: ejmuerte

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
it is, i stopped supporting it. barely any development, same scumming tactics they did with breeding season and the icing on the cake is the retarded supporters who vote for the worst possible scenes/sex positions imaginable
There "retarded" votes, could you elaborate on that? Not every animation in the game is up my alley, but maybe if I know what the alternatives could have been I can understand where you're coming from.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The question is not how are they still in version 0.0.1 after a year, but why are people still supporting them?
Version number means just about nothing. It's up to the developers how they choose to use the version numbering, and it should be treated as something only the developers should be concerned about.

I haven't actually played this game, so I cannot judge that part of it. But the animations in the gallery are pretty good at least. But I have heard bad things about issues with gameplay from others.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

DanVen

Apr 28, 2017
Soo, has anyone figured out why the album screen freezes for some people?

Never had this issue before the beta launched, and it's kind of annoying.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes