1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

edsbcvfoe

Feb 11, 2018
Version number means just about nothing. It's up to the developers how they choose to use the version numbering, and it should be treated as something only the developers should be concerned about.

I haven't actually played this game, so I cannot judge that part of it. But the animations in the gallery are pretty good at least. But I have heard bad things about issues with gameplay from others.
But the version number being 0.0.1 makes it clear that they don't plan to finish it and will just drag the project as much as possible.

Seth the God

May 13, 2018
Game Crashes when i start it lol
I didn't hear anything good about this game anyway so i guess it's a good thing

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
But the version number being 0.0.1 makes it clear that they don't plan to finish it and will just drag the project as much as possible.
Not saying that they won't do that, but I personally don't see how the version number is any indication of that.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Some h-sites (such as rule 34 xxx) show that some of the album animations have sounds. Yet, when I look at the album in-game, none of which (even the same animations) have sounds. Anybody know what gives? Did someone add sounds to the animation and upload it?

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017

This month we found that our new stability refactors have been paying dividends, with only a handful of bugs left at the end of the last hotfix (which you can find in the known issues link below). As such, we focused this month on beginning the dungeon refactor and implementing the first stages of the pallet swapping system (you'll see it in the Female Centaur x Evan systems). We wanted to get far more done this month, but the dungeon refactor, and the testing of the pallet swap system soaked up a ton of our time. A ton of work was done on the back end, lots of refinement of code, optimization and stabilization and making it so things are hopefully more stable, and will continue to grow more stable as time goes on.
Over the next few hotfixes, we hope to add more features as we get them running, including the pallet swaps across all existing monster HDs, and more NPC idles, which we hope will help the world pop to life more as you walk around the town!

This next month will be, hopefully, about getting the HDs running on schedule again, finishing the dungeon refactor, maybe even implementing segments of the combat refactoring!

Saves are compatible.*

Additions

• Added 5 new loading screens
  • Added new character selection
  • Added the ability use a custom name for the player.
  • Added Idles to NPCs in Cloverton
  • Improved dungeon generation, island segments can now touch one another.
  • Female Centaur X Evan Pallet Swaps added to Album as experiment, with foundations for exporting to sprites lain. Please help us find more problems so we can refine this system better. We'll be hotfixing more in as the month goes on.
  • Added Evan x Brontide and Evan x Male Lamia
Changes

• Further decreased file size and optimized the game code.
Fixes

• Fixed the 'start your new life' button not functioning
  • Fixed the album showing up as white squares
  • Fixed the sound files not loading properly.

*You will have to manually move the saves from your old data folder to the new one, these files would be savedata##.xml, global.sav and folders named Dungeon Data #. (The # means number), If there are no dungeon data folders don’t worry about it.

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Attention! The combat in dungeon is bugged. When is enemy's turn, the enemy just stays and does nothing showing the NPC that will attack and the target (MC or ally). Waiting for bugfix...

Sjavi66

Jul 1, 2018

This month we found that our new stability refactors have been paying dividends, with only a handful of bugs left at the end of the last hotfix (which you can find in the known issues link below). As such, we focused this month on beginning the dungeon refactor and implementing the first stages of the pallet swapping system (you'll see it in the Female Centaur x Evan systems). We wanted to get far more done this month, but the dungeon refactor, and the testing of the pallet swap system soaked up a ton of our time. A ton of work was done on the back end, lots of refinement of code, optimization and stabilization and making it so things are hopefully more stable, and will continue to grow more stable as time goes on.
Over the next few hotfixes, we hope to add more features as we get them running, including the pallet swaps across all existing monster HDs, and more NPC idles, which we hope will help the world pop to life more as you walk around the town!

This next month will be, hopefully, about getting the HDs running on schedule again, finishing the dungeon refactor, maybe even implementing segments of the combat refactoring!

Saves are compatible.*

Additions

• Female Centaur X Evan Pallet Swaps added to Album as experiment, with foundations for exporting to sprites lain. Please help us find more problems so we can refine this system better. We'll be hotfixing more in as the month goes on.
Changes

Fixes

*You will have to manually move the saves from your old data folder to the new one, these files would be savedata##.xml, global.sav and folders named Dungeon Data #. (The # means number), If there are no dungeon data folders don’t worry about it.

So um...What is the cheat code?

boomsik

Feb 15, 2018

Saves are compatible.*

Additions

Changes

Fixes

Thanks man! What new gallery code?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I was a patron of the game dev, have to say they are really really bad. A few versions back, you had to restart all again whenever they released an update and I countered a lot of bugs each time, some bugs weren't fixed through several updates. They didn't even test it before release.

Reactions: DJD and cooldude33

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
I was a patron of the game dev, have to say they are really really bad. A few versions back, you had to restart all again whenever they released an update and I countered a lot of bugs each time, some bugs weren't fixed through several updates. They didn't even test it before release.
If you were still a patron of this game after Breeding Season and 2 and a half years and over $300,000 with this result, then you'd be a drooling idiot incapable of typing a coherent reply.

Necronymus

Sep 17, 2017
Is this an actual game yet or is it still just a shit storm?
have they started remaking all the sprite work in an attempt to keep the patreon bucks rolling in?
Because they did that last time with Breeding Season, man that was a shitstorm.

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Hotfix: Beta v0.0.1.4b
Saves are compatible.*
Additions

• There is now a message if you are out of energy when performing a farming task.
  • Added double click support to most UIs. For moving monsters into free spots. (Weather Balloon, Mill, Dock, Patry Selection UI, field assignment, training grounds)
Changes

• The targeting prompt now lasts until you select your targets.
  • You can now use space to interact with interables.
  • You can now click on Ev’s portrait in character creation to switch gender.
  • You can now press Q to exit out of the monster UI.
  • You can now right click to remove an ally from the party line up.
Fixes

• Fixed the nameplates for other people have blue text instead of white.
  • Fixed the party window level text clarity.
  • Fixed flavor text overlapping with the name of an item in the inventory.
  • Fixed Seasonal Bundles not stacking
  • Fixed birth date numbers not showing correctly at certain resolutions.
  • Fixed Carbonara recipe not working
  • Fixed weird color changing when changing palettes in between loop & climax.
  • Fixed the collisions around the wall in Katarina station
  • Fixed a dialogue lock in the day 2 cat event.
  • Fixed Eve X Crab HD not unlocking through gameplay.
  • Fixed monsters not doing their job if you are asleep.
  • Fixed seed bags appearing in the seed box.
  • Fixed Keybindings not working for the field assignment window
  • Fixed Keybindings not working for the training grounds assignment window
  • Potentially fixed scrolling in the breeding window not working

Reactions: 156_163_146_167
D

Deleted member 238517

Lol this game is such garbage and for me to say that is bad. This whole game concept is my favorite niche but it's so obvious they're milking their subs and adding some wack scene once a month or two and changing the entire map multiple times and adding useless stupid shit to disguise the lack of content.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Necronymus

Sep 17, 2017
Lol this game is such garbage and for me to say that is bad. This whole game concept is my favorite niche but it's so obvious they're milking their subs and adding some wack scene once a month or two and changing the entire map multiple times and adding useless stupid shit to disguise the lack of content.
So it's what they did last time with Breeding Season... So bets on how this is going to end, because this isn't going to get finished because it's just a very elaborate scam now.
1) someone gets pissy about money, doesn't get a bigger share of the Patreon pie and just dumps all the assets onto mega.nz and everything goes dark for a few months (like last time.)
Or 2) people cotton on that this is all bullshit and it will never be completed and the patreon account either suffers an exodus or Patreon shitcans them.

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes