1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
trapped in the dungeon. had trouble finding the mine and I still don't know how I did, but I couldn't find the way out after emergency exiting from the boss. If there's a way out, it's super unclear.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
It would be better for them to quit, the game still trash full of bugs for months the game doesnt evolve, and now an update with 0 content. Their Patreons give this people money and they dont deliver nothing for months and when they do equals to 0, an advice if u wanna support games do it on other games cause this one i dont see future.

Reactions: DJD

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
Played about three years ago. What a waste of time. I wont even say anything about the creators except none of them should be creating.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
When they first announced the game some years ago. I was hopeful, but not a patreon (they didn't have my trust). The concept of the game mechanics cater to some of my interests. I like management games, they are like big puzzle games with some leeway (and multiple solutions), allowing ones creativity to unfold.

They took some time to make a demo of sorts. I tried it and I was confused. I ended up playing the "game" a couple of hours, because I thought the error was on my part. The only error was, that I played the game for more than a few minutes. A bugfest shitstorm somewhat describes the experience.

A year later I gave it a try again, because I wanted to see how far, they had gotten with the game. The only thing they have added is a lot of bug fixes, even more bugs, a bit of buggy combat that hard locks the game (one of the bugs) and a few animations... great job o_O.

Now over two years later after their initial release and over one year later after their crap release... they have done next to nothing and still get over 15k from hopeful morons. A fucking "better" inventory system and a few animations are not enough for an entire development team years worth of work... oh and I forgot the bug fixes. This is about the only thing you'll see in the change log.

Developers in general needs to be held accountable for their work. Should you happen to like their work, then by all means support them. Are you supporting them merely on their premises (and your hopes) and not their actual work. Then you need to get your head out of your ass and abandon ship. The game will not be developed faster with more money in this case, on the contrary they'll have even less incentive to actually work on the game. The money milking scam will not only be encouraged by the developer(s) you are supporting. Other shitty people will be incentivised to do the same.

TL;DR is a scam, don't support.

Apr 24, 2018
These assholes stole my name...

Huh, I thought I remembered this dying a long time ago. Guess that was just all the other ones like it. Can't believe how much money it says they're making monthly, and how unfinished the game still is. Might have to try this out. I was hoping to wait till it was close to done before playing again, but if it's still 0.0.1.4a, I'll probably be dead of old age by the time there's a .5 or .6

Reactions: DJD

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The game is set to be released in by the end of next year. I have my doubts. Judging from their work flow, it'll probably be a severely cut experience, from their portrayal of the idea of the project. Or we'll have a long line of excuses for going past deadlines.

I'm aware of the possibility of being too harsh and I don't like the idea of ridding a hate train... but where else should a developer be jugded if not for their work and work ethics? They have indeed worked on their game, but what they have to show after such a long time and after such investments is less than adequate.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You know I'd have to agree with the recent posts. When S-purple announced his leaving of breeding season and taking the assets with him I was super angry with him as a person. After awhile I got over it and realized being mad would do nothing so I hoped that he would at least make a better game then breeding season, so then his mutiny would at least resulted in a superior product. After 2 years I can say that it has not. His leaving of breeding season after the game starting catching traction so he could make a almost identical product has resulted in a game that to this day is not even better then some of the early builds of Breeding season.

This game is ridden with bugs that make it almost unbearable. This combined with a shallow and boring combat and farming makes makes for one of the most unfun games I have ever played. The engine doesn't help either, or rather instead of then engine its the result of their team of coders. The movement is somehow even worse then a RPGM game. None of this has improved in 2+ years. In fact the bugs have almost piled of it seems. The only thing this game has going for itself it great art, but even that cant carry this trainwreck. What made breeding season work was the simplicity and enjoyment of it. Being able to turn characters into lolis or ferals gave the player so much choice but made it simple. This game barely gives any choice and is over complicated. All this combined with super slow development leaves a terrible impression

This game will never have the potential or charm of its predecessor, and is founded on greed and betrayal. Stay away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 24, 2018
The game is set to be released in by the end of next year. I have my doubts. Judging from their work flow, it'll probably be a severely cut experience, from their portrayal of the idea of the project. Or we'll have a long line of excuses for going past deadlines.

I'm aware of the possibility of being too harsh and I don't like the idea of ridding a hate train... but where else should a developer be jugded if not for their work and work ethics? They have indeed worked on their game, but what they have to show after such a long time and after such investments is less than adequate.
I mean hate trains generally exist for a reason, I think it's bizarre to get caught up in worrying about that. Big Bang theory is actually really mean-spirited and shitty to 'nerds.' It depicts scientists as these neurotic little toadies. I've met real scientists; they go hang-gliding, and mountain climbing (For work and for fun), and do lots of fun things with all the money they make because they're freaking scientists. As people seem to love to point out, it's not funny without a laugh track... most people I know don't think it's funny with a laugh track.

It's one of my little sister's favorite shows, and she's one of those annoying ass hipsters who thinks it's cool to be a nerd, but doesn't actually do anything nerdy. Brags about playing video games, but doesn't. Goes to anime conventions because she wants to 'fit in,' not because she has any interest in the stuff that actually goes on there.

The new Star Wars movies are objectively garbage if you look at them with a critical eye. They're full of plot holes and poor decisions. If you enjoy them, good for you, but I bet you had to turn your brain off. Which is fine if you like that kind of movie, but I prefer for my movies' internal logics to be consistent, and the characters to have motivations that make sense in context, instead of doing things because the script says so.

Those are two things it seems to be really really popular to hate, but I don't understand why that's bad. Since when did a ton of people hating something make it a bad thing to also hate it?

Yeah, fuck these guys though. They should be team

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The only way that they will finish the game in that time frame is to forsake all the animations that should be proper animations and replace them with sprite animations which seem to be what they're doing. That honestly just makes it worse then putting back the deadline a little longer. The sprite animations are absolute shit, and the art is the only good thing about the game.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Mr. Pony Cloud for clarity's sake, I'll point out the next thing is only my thoughts on the subject and why I don't like being there myself, this is not directed towards you.

Being caught in a "hatetrain" can leave one blind to the merits of a the object of hate and severely skew objectivity. Merely paroting the miscontent for a sense of belonging and acceptance, is not conducive to any positive outcome.

Apr 24, 2018
Well, if you're parroting things other people don't like, you're as much of a hipster wannabe as my little sister. If you have legtimate concerns about something, then it becomes a non-issue. I just think that's an odd thing to worry about, because you can only police yourself... so you know if you're just riding the hate train to fit in or not. If you aren't, I don't see why you'd even bring it up, have some confidence in your opinions man. If you are, you probably don't even care, and I doubt it'd come to mind anyway.

Apr 23, 2018
Well, I was reading theses posts after the update because I tried breeding season. After reading I can see it would be a waste of time to try cloud meadow since apparently the dev's have no intention of finishing the game they stole from someone else and just want to milk money from their supporters. I gotta say though the artwork does look good. Its a shame.

lost_erias

May 24, 2018
Well, I was reading theses posts after the update because I tried breeding season. After reading I can see it would be a waste of time to try cloud meadow since apparently the dev's have no intention of finishing the game they stole from someone else and just want to milk money from their supporters. I gotta say though the artwork does look good. Its a shame.
I agree 100%. I was going to try this game but reading all previous posts, I'm just going to stay far far away and not even glance at it. Great art can only do so much for a game - I've had tried too many commercial games to end up disappointed after a few minutes in. Thanks everyone for all the reviews and warnings!

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes