1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

fox_art

Dec 3, 2018
I feel like accompanying music when entering the game, And when walking in the village of this game, I really want to know the sound of the original soundtrack, I really like it!

Reactions: Reblocho

Reblocho

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, does anyone knows where I can find the game's music (espacially heo ne from town) ? Or how to extratct it from the game files...

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
apparently new build is coming feb accoring to post today. how much new content it will have?? depends on dev and going by progress so far my expectations are low.

i stopped supporting them on patreon

Reactions: DERAX12345

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

First launch of our new rapid release schedule, releasing new HDs as and when they become available and new features when they get finished. We'll be doing a hotfix or two, and then focus on pushing out adding Parts 2 and 3 of Arc 1 before the end of the first week in February with any luck.
Additions
  • Added Eve X Garst
Changes
  • Converted the savannah dungeon to the new system of generation
Fixes
  • Fixed a bug when coming back from combat in the dungeon

Reactions: Ortennar

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
On websites like rule34.xxx with cloud meadow animations, they have sound. However when I look through the album in the game, seemingly none of them have sound. Are these sounds done by a third-party (and not in-game)?

minercool1

Jun 11, 2017
soo it tells me to investigate mine floor 3 but when i am down there i dont have enywhere else to go :/ because tht one way i cant go there because f***** cat bell is in the way :(

BiggumusMaximus

Dec 29, 2018
I fully understand why they had to remove it, but I'm still salty at the removal of any kind of incest. Not much of a breeding game without it.

That said this game in general just feels like a wasted opportunity whose only redeeming factor is it's animations. The dev tried to focus on so may different aspects when they should have just picked one and refined it before moving on to another. I guess I'll just put my hopes in Breeders of Nephelym and hope that turns out better.

MUSTYredneck1

Dec 17, 2018
What's the new gallery code?

EDIT

Ah nvmd, found it in the OP.

Doesn't unlock the Garst scene though... how the hell do you get that one?

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
where can i find the album? it says for every breeding that new scene is unlocked in the album.. where could get to see that?

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes