1.90 star(s) 101 Votes
Jun 11, 2018
I'm so over Ero-game makers created convoluted games. Breeding Farm had a simple idea: Breed, Harvest, sell, Breed. This new game has a wonky locomotion system, weird farming controls and the production cycle suffers because of it. This game will never reach 1.0, calling it now.

anul

May 24, 2017
It is one way to do that but i don't like to make pointless posts. But at last i have to give information regarding the mine on level 3 for the first quest. The transfere from the island to the sludge covered is no "point of return" like other stairs it also seems to behave a bit random if you accidentally move into the mine after you finished it.

anul

May 24, 2017
I also somehow have two copies of each of my monsters in the barn. New ones from eggs are not copied but all of the monsters from day two or three when i finished the dungeon and got forced back to my house because of time restrictions got doubled.

U

User_1047671

I fully understand why they had to remove it, but I'm still salty at the removal of any kind of incest. Not much of a breeding game without it.

That said this game in general just feels like a wasted opportunity whose only redeeming factor is it's animations. The dev tried to focus on so may different aspects when they should have just picked one and refined it before moving on to another. I guess I'll just put my hopes in Breeders of Nephelym and hope that turns out better.
Are there any breeding games with incest?Breeders of Nephelym doesn't have incest right?haven't played it though

Apr 8, 2018
I'm so over Ero-game makers created convoluted games. Breeding Farm had a simple idea: Breed, Harvest, sell, Breed. This new game has a wonky locomotion system, weird farming controls and the production cycle suffers because of it. This game will never reach 1.0, calling it now.
Faith, my dear fapper. It's all you need to have.

U

User_1047671

How do you play the scenes in the album? I see images, but nothing happens when I click on them.
You have to interact with said character atleast once.Also you could see through the thread for gallery code

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes