1.90 star(s) 101 Votes
U

User_1047671

I don't suppose there's a complete save file for me to grab?
Not that i know of.Half the time the game bugs out in the dungeon so i'm not too keen on playing it at its present state

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
there are special sellers who appear in the middle of the city from time to time, you can buy eggs or adult monsters depending on the seller. you can also find eggs in the dungeon.

Jan 28, 2018
I think all the bitching and sour grapes over this drew my interest due to bile fascination, but I gotta say, this is a highly addictive game and very fun after you figure it out. Not without problems, no doubt I've aired more than my share of critique on their feedback channel, but I enjoy the gameplay, characters and art.

I don't blame those of you who were burned by the Breeding Season implosion. I don't blame anyone still wary of contributing to this project, I'm still hesitant myself, but there is merit in it that deserves due credit.

Attached a save from year 2 Autumn, making great profit from training monsters for resell and milking dragons for max cell. Just rename it to whichever save slot you want it.
As someone who is just now getting into the game - could you offer a quick guideline? The game doesn't really tell you what the use of the cells is (if any other than to sell) and the plants all seem to more or less do the same thing (crops to feed your monsters, and as someone said earlier, feeding doesn't really do the job fast enough to help them keep up with the other NPCs). I'm just confused and a little overwhelmed at what all you can do, while unfortunately not being able to determine yet what you should do. I've tried using the search bar for the terms "plants" "cell" and "cells", but wasn't really able to find much useful information. :/

Jul 17, 2018
Same here. I just started playing, and I don't know how to get special buildings or make my farm bigger, or going to the dungeon, etc.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I haven't played in awhile, but one of these updates I'll start a new game again. A few hints:

Rotate your fields, so you're harvesting and planting 1/3 of them each day, and not all of them in one day. This will save a lot of time and energy for other uses, and get you enough crops to cook for your monsters.

The cells are fertilizer, and you need them for higher quality crops. You only need to add it on the day before a crop grows to harvest, then it's good for 7 days, so it'll still be there next harvest. All fertilizer works the same, so you can buy the cheapest, usually Wild Cell. Wild Cell also shows up the best in any lighting conditions, any season. Milk your unassigned monsters daily for essence, and try to breed milk-specialized monsters with Beast of Burden (Holstaur Bloodline trait), Loads Cum (Common trait), and Quickshot (Common trait). Equip a Codpiece to a monster with those traits and it'll yield 12 cell per day.

For 5-star crops, you need water, fertilizer, and one or two field hands with a combined Physique of 100 and combined Swiftness of 100. You only need to assign them right before harvesting (assign them at the scarecrow at each field,) and if you have one monster with 100 in both stats, you could just place it before harvest, remove it after and place it at the next field you'll harvest. This may be an exploit to be closed later, though.

You can expand your farm through the slow opening door to the left of the bank, only after get the crystal from finishing the first quest. The door to the left of that is where you buy buildings, including special buildings.

Take every opportunity to dungeon, and get your stamina up to 200 minimum. 200 of every stat is all you need for the deepest dungeon levels atm, and all you need for farming. More energy is always better. Don't worry about becoming a badass adventurer because your companions will always be more effective fighters than you, and your monsters potentially far more effective.

Training monsters to max level is incredibly profitable, and all investment in it will persist and pay off more and more. Starting from Spring, plant a field of 8 Speedwheel/8 Shrubstick each day to cook Speedwheels for them, in Summer make Greasy Boys, Rouladen in Autumn. The recipes for Winter suck, but hopefully you can have 8 trainers at max Physique by then.

Jul 17, 2018
I tried playing this game, and it's really buggy. My character gets stuck out of nowhere while walking. Kind of like there's invisible objects. Also, I tried doing the quest of checking out the mine, but when I get to the third floor, there is no map. It looks like my character is walking in the clouds, all I see is some text that says,"The mine is on this floor" I decided to quit, since it's too complicated with the whole training, and battling, and farming. Its too much to do for just one game.

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
yeah same issue with the code not working i did Fuckhouse The House That Fucks and also "Fuckhouse The House That Fucks" just to be sure

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes