1.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
i was a fool to support this shit for a month, cancelled my patreon for it. this dev deserves no money, pathetic cash grab.

Reactions: lordlysin

Redanon

Jan 7, 2018
First off let me post this so people can see what the teams plans are moving forward as you can see they have now extended their due date to june/july 2020 meaning they have now pulled an official breeding season and are now stalling the release of the game.

This was not what was promised, Heath himself stated that a "completed version" of the game would come out this year no matter what. How are we supposed to trust the team if they pull a stunt like this? I for one am not and will not support this game until they release the version that was promised even if that means they gut parts of the game that should be there in order to make the due date. Don't support this game wait it out to see what they do otherwise you will be investing in another scam.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
"I've never read a more stupid and disrespectful comment on here than what I've just read. Seriously, take your hand out of your pants and realize the effort put into this game."

i read this gold message on their patreon
fucking dumb fuck like the guy who posted the comment i listed above is the reason this scamming fuck is still in business.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
First off let me post this so people can see what the teams plans are moving forward as you can see they have now extended their due date to june/july 2020 meaning they have now pulled an official breeding season and are now stalling the release of the game.

This was not what was promised, Heath himself stated that a "completed version" of the game would come out this year no matter what. How are we supposed to trust the team if they pull a stunt like this? I for one am not and will not support this game until they release the version that was promised even if that means they gut parts of the game that should be there in order to make the due date. Don't support this game wait it out to see what they do otherwise you will be investing in another scam.
I "like" their excuse... they had trouble with some (not all, and not the ones doing the sprite work) of the animators, so they got shit done in 2018. The coding, the writting, the level design... but at least now we know, they plan on throwing their shit on many different platforms. Good for them I guess. I still don't know why the animator hit a burnout, from like a handful of animations over half a year as a fulltime job? The horror. Imagine him hitting the real job market. "What! You want me to work more than 15 minutes a day? Okay for how many days have you guys been doing this? Years and decades?!" *faints*

Throwing people under the bus seems to be a stable of their team.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow a delay, I never saw that one coming. How do you settle for only making 1 in 10 animations actually matter and still drag your feet this hard? This game is a meme.

Reactions: Hajtand

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
A trainwreck of naivety on behalf of the developers and patrons. This wreck presents an enlightening and entertaining experience.
Lol someone commented how the game lacked HD scenes, team nimbus responded by saying to give them more money(95,000 dollars per month) and they do it.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Lol someone commented how the game lacked HD scenes, team nimbus responded by saying to give them more money(95,000 dollars per month) and they do it.
Despite my desdain for the development of this game. I'll clarify, that I think, his comment is meant to be taken more in the light of feasibility, rather than pure avarice.

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Hell, ¿We'll be alive by the time they release the game?

Seriously, I cannot wait for the next ''WE'RE DELAYING THE RELEASE ANOTHER YEAR'' on july 2020

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Guys some there will be some crossover character from paradisoguardianteam game studio

Fakira

Jul 7, 2018
I doubt that there are people who realy want to buy this game if it gets ever finished... all you want to see are those animations. They probably would have had more luck with a much easier gameplay and way more animations.

Reactions: obiwan

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
I doubt that there are people who realy want to buy this game if it gets ever finished... all you want to see are those animations. They probably would have had more luck with a much easier gameplay and way more animations.
I mean the animations are pretty much the only reason why I semi-follow the game tbh.

W65

May 31, 2018
I've said this before: I dunno if animators have difficulty monetizing their animations or what, but I get the feeling that folks like these could literally sell fancy animation viewers without having to wrap convoluted attempts at gameplay around it. Then again, you can only sell a finished game to someone once.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
sadly Breeding Season died due the lack of good teamwork / planning / agreement on content

the game was far better than this, and so far i'm following this game because the artwork is pretty good done, the "gameplay" is clunky, unintuitive and serves no purpose, the Breeding Season idea was better implemented, and superior on the long run

peanut666666

Jan 2, 2018
I might be butchering names here, but I've heard that SPurple pretty well killed Breeding Season, the last game he was involved with. He stole all the assets, resources, and money from the project and was completely disrespectful to the people working on the game with him, leaving them with nothing.

While SPurple's artwork is nice, his Cloud Meadow game certainly seems lacking in the other areas. He doesn't seem like a really trustworthy developer, so I fear that he'll ransack this game as well. :(

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Shit, never said I don't like an eroge/h game but this is bullshit, gameplay is not good, animation is the only thing okay, the idea for the art is good but the quality is meh, the developers seens lazy, and just to finish, the man killed a f*cking good breeding game to make THIS? man, this is sad, I'm just hoping we will get a good breeding game from another developer or the one from breeding season makes something new (I don't think so, but, let's dream), man... I just can't think someone can pay for this, but everyone has it's taste and we have to respect...
The guy receives absurdly 17k to make this, while we have another games better than that not receiving even 1k, and getting closed, this is sad...

1.90 star(s) 101 Votes